Epic Perfect World

EPW a farming nightmare.

Kizumbau

How can there be people who "dislike" PK when the purpose of farming itself is to PK??

Or do you just get better gear to kill bosses faster or do you kill monster to relieve real life anger get a stress ball for that.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I do both. forget all of you, don't know my struggle of using bits of ec to get great gear  :'( :tiger-12:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
This will be my last post here.
You have a very poor attitude. And you are clearly either misunderstanding what I'm typing, or just blatantly ignoring what I'm trying to explain. I'm not going to use my free time talking to a wall that doesn't care to hear it.
You can't even avoid trash talking in your own thread about things that have nothing to do with your thread.

Good luck on your endeavors c:

What you are saying is simply not true, regardless of   your opinion about my post...
I came here to share a constructive critisizm, not to convince anyone of anything.
I can always leave this server, just like I have done it about 5 times already.
Just remember this: a strong intent ifrom me and this server is dead... such strong creator's powers I posess:) i create my own reality so i decide how it's going to be:)

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Let's play the "Back in my day..." game. That's always fun :police:

When I first started playing EPW, it actually took some effort to even LEVEL to 150. You had to farm 1.5-2 hour GV runs if you wanted to get there. Dragon gear was actually fairly difficult to get as well, so even if you got to 150, you had to run around in 140/145 gear for a while. Even then, underleveled/geared people still had fun among the 150 dragons.

Also, about your complaints about NS taking too long, try farming some EC at Shrine of the Ancestors. That's how people used to farm their EC when they were done with their dailies. I think you have the better deal, to be honest.

And...
Just remember this: a strong intent ifrom me and this server is dead... such strong creator's powers I posess:) i create my own reality so i decide how it's going to be:)
Who let you out of your padded room?

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
+1 Chum
Summed it up perfectly back in the "old" days of epw. ;)

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Hey, let us make 300 alts and farm BH... because this is the only reasonable way to farm in EPW.
Let us leave Light Nation and go to Frost, because we have 2 entry passes.
Let us spend 2 years on farming decent r8 stats on 1 class.. which turns out not a fun to play class...
After 3 years of EPW maybe it is time to make gaming fun ?
Or better not, I just make 1.000 alts and farm BHs.

Lmao.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40: