Epic Perfect World

EPW a farming nightmare.

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
you are asking for easier farming but complain when it's hard to sell a ds this is because it's easier to get ds's so it's easier for new players to catch up. So stop compaining.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
So basically all this fuss is over a couple EC?
I don't see how adding that makes NS more "fun" lol

Also bringing up that you have donated doesn't earn you brownie points.

This fuss is about : farming is a nightmare on EPW. I used to do BHs on my alts, otherwise it would take me ages to be able to compete in pvp.
With  a new class, I will not farm BHs on alts, because  I am fed up with non-fun gaming. It used to take me about 5-6 hours a day so i know what hard work is (had a very bad internet connection). Donating  makes me a customer (unoficially), I actually donated  to help out the server and help out people around me, never donated for my gears...
Yes adding few extra coins  in NS is a big deal to me, because this is most fun place to farm for me.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
you are asking for easier farming but complain when it's hard to sell a ds this is because it's easier to get ds's so it's easier for new players to catch up. So stop compaining.

It was never hard to get DSs but it was also never hard to sell them.
I have farmed dozens of thousands of ec in NS and never exchanged any of them for a DS...
Another cool improvement has been done, namely easier Supreme Robe farming...

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
This fuss is about : farming is a nightmare on EPW. I used to do BHs on my alts, otherwise it would take me ages to be able to compete in pvp.
With  a new class, I will not farm BHs on alts, because  I am fed up with non-fun gaming. It used to take me about 5-6 hours a day so i know what hard work is (had a very bad internet connection). Donating  makes me a customer (unoficially), I actually donated  to help out the server and help out people around me, never donated for my gears...
Yes adding few extra coins  in NS is a big deal to me, because this is most fun place to farm for me.
There's other options besides BH. You act like there's nothing but NS and BH.
Everyone is a "customer". Donation or not, you already got what you donated for, it doesn't carry over to something else. You donated, got gold/points, that's it. That's the end of it.

Just because it makes it more fun for you, what does that do for everybody else? You don't get special treatment.
Things have to be considered based on how it affects the server population as a whole.
And guess what I see? A majority of the posts saying that it isn't necessary and farming is easy enough as is.
So is farming really the problem or is it just you?

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Everyone is a "customer". Donation or not, you already got what you donated for, it doesn't carry over to something else. You donated, got gold/points, that's it. That's the end of it.

Just because it makes it more fun for you, what does that do for everybody else? You don't get special treatment.
Things have to be considered based on how it affects the server population as a whole.
And guess what I see? A majority of the posts saying that it isn't necessary and farming is easy enough as is.

You obtain nothing for a donation, except fun gaming. You can multiply  points and gold however you like as a GM, it is worth nothing. What  people donate for is GM's and Agatios time and willingness to improve the server.
People, who disagree with me: 1) Do not farm in Ns, 2) Have never farmed as much as I have, 3) Do not have any good equipment and will never have (I can bet on that), 4) already have good equipment and do not  want others to get any. If you are talking about: "the majority has the saying", then let us vote and see if more pople want to be able to farm faster or not...
There have been posts about nerfing, most voters were for a nerf, Agatio has rejected it.
As you  can see, the rules that you are applying are very subjective.
I do not see, why me wanting something for myself, should make me be ashamed, I want to have fun in  this game and I will tell what I like and what I do not lilke here (unless get blocked).
You do not take what you give (this has been done to NS farmers), or if you do that, do not expect sympathy.
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2015, 11:58 pm by littlelupe

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Farming is pretty horrible on this game, I'll agree with the OP and the others who are trying to get this point across to the staff. EPW has been said to be multiple times by the game staff, a "PvE" server. Making it not specifically PvP, even though PvP is the games largest and most profitable aspect. (PW has always been endgame PvP, get over it)

When I first came to this server almost a year ago, I farmed constantly on one character to disgusting lengths, eventually after realizing how tedious and boring it is, I donated for my gears, and ended up donating quite a chunk of change just to get where I am today. I play PW for the purpose of PvP, that's the original intent for PW as a whole is the entire PvP aspect. Since day one of PW-CN, there was the 'Challengers Arena' -however never finished, it was meant to be an area of sorts for PvP encouragement. The endgame has always been PK, hence why PK has always been an optional feature on PvE servers and why there is actually an "maximum" gear standard. Within the past few years, as the community has made it to the "end of the road" the game has made PvP is primary aspect. Nation Wars, Territory Wars, TW Championships, ect, ect. Everything encouraging PvP.

I think it would be completely foolish to denounce the claim that this is in fact a PvP server, considering the game as a whole is PvP (Yeah, really) The staff label this a PvE server to attract traffic from the ones who dislike PK (What?...) and that is  why they must put so much attention on PvE aspects. If they'd make it easier, than they know that at least 1/4 of the community would be upset because they log on and farm low amount's of EC for hours on end until they get bored and log off for the day. Imo that's totally masochism, but hey, each to their own.  :rolleyes:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

It actually doesn't take as much as you make it seem to make a pk ready character. Doing just daily quests would be enough to gear it up in roughly a month. You also need to learn to spend smart and do at least a little merchanting. I have barely farmed in months and I make profit almost every day just by reselling the stuff I see on wc or engraving ornaments. This game doesn't revolve around you, most people wanted to make NS a more rewarding  place and increase the pk at the same time, it does not suit everyone, but it suits the majority so it was a good choice.

You can't be taking him seriously, he doesn't know of reason and will just keep saying any ignorant thing that comes to his mind and cry how his perfect world is not perfect for him

Farming is pretty horrible on this game, I'll agree with the OP and the others who are trying to get this point across to the staff. EPW has been said to be multiple times by the game staff, a "PvE" server. Making it not specifically PvP, even though PvP is the games largest and most profitable aspect. (PW has always been endgame PvP, get over it)

When I first came to this server almost a year ago, I farmed constantly on one character to disgusting lengths, eventually after realizing how tedious and boring it is, I donated for my gears, and ended up donating quite a chunk of change just to get where I am today. I play PW for the purpose of PvP, that's the original intent for PW as a whole is the entire PvP aspect. Since day one of PW-CN, there was the 'Challengers Arena' -however never finished, it was meant to be an area of sorts for PvP encouragement. The endgame has always been PK, hence why PK has always been an optional feature on PvE servers and why there is actually an "maximum" gear standard. Within the past few years, as the community has made it to the "end of the road" the game has made PvP is primary aspect. Nation Wars, Territory Wars, TW Championships, ect, ect. Everything encouraging PvP.

I think it would be completely foolish to denounce the claim that this is in fact a PvP server, considering the game as a whole is PvP (Yeah, really) The staff label this a PvE server to attract traffic from the ones who dislike PK (What?...) and that is  why they must put so much attention on PvE aspects. If they'd make it easier, than they know that at least 1/4 of the community would be upset because they log on and farm low amount's of EC for hours on end until they get bored and log off for the day. Imo that's totally masochism, but hey, each to their own.  :rolleyes:

You actually said something that's not completely stupid, I'm impressed  :shocked:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
You obtain nothing for a donation, except fun gaming. You can multiply  points and gold however you like as a GM, it is worth nothing. What  people donate for is GM's and Agatios time and willingness to improve the server.
People, who disagree with me: 1) Do not farm in Ns, 2) Have never farmed as much as I have, 3) Do not have any good equipment and will never have (I can bet on that), 4) already have good equipment and do not  want others to get any. If you are talking about: "the majority has the saying", then let us vote and see if more pople want to be able to farm faster or not...
There have been posts about nerfing, most voters were for a nerf, Agatio has rejected it.
As you  can see, the rules that you are applying are very subjective.
I do not see, why me wanting something for myself, should make me be ashamed, I want to have fun in  this game and I will tell what I like and what I do not lilke here (unless get blocked).
You do not take what yo ugive (this has been done to NS farmers), or if you do that, do nto expect sympathy.
You clearly liked the server when you donated, you got what you paid for.
It's called a "donation", when that's used in most situations you don't get anything in return.

So what if Agatio rejected them? It's ultimately up to him, not you. Most nerf threads are just irrational complaints because people can't handle losing to a certain class.

You can't expect the world to revolve around you, that's the point I'm trying to make. You keep saying it's more fun for YOU. Exactly, YOU but how many others?
Maybe if you originally posted useful input rather than selfish complaints I wouldn't have said anything at all.

If you don't like how the farming is, post a suggestion. Don't post complaints, post ideas, suggestions, useful input. Nobody is stopping you.

Like I said before, farming isn't even meant to be fun. In games it's just false content to lengthen the gameplay. In other games it's a way to pressure people to cash shop. There's only so many ways you can PvE, limited by the game's engines and features. idk what people expect.

It is a PvE server, because nobody is forced to PvP, simple as that. I don't see what's wrong with that.
And what's wrong with wanting people of both preferences? It's not fair to shut out one for the other.

i remember the fashion

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I don't see the point of this thread, other than cause drama and spread negativity.. First of all, Agatio implements suggestions that are actually good pretty much straight away, just because he rejected a few rage kid nerf suggestions and the suggestion you made (and expected to be accepted just because you charged money) doesn't mean he rejects everyone.. I'm sure he gives it a lot of thought.. Second, if you want something to change to better, make a valid suggestion, don't just nerd rage all over us..If your suggestion is good, it will be implemented. Now, go outside and breathe some air, come back once you realize you're over exaggerating :) Calm down pls.

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I don't see the point of this thread, other than cause drama and spread negativity.. First of all, Agatio implements suggestions that are actually good pretty much straight away, just because he rejected a few rage kid nerf suggestions and the suggestion you made (and expected to be accepted just because you charged money) doesn't mean he rejects everyone.. I'm sure he gives it a lot of thought.. Second, if you want something to change to better, make a valid suggestion, don't just nerd rage all over us..If your suggestion is good, it will be implemented. Now, go outside and breathe some air, come back once you realize you're over exaggerating :) Calm down pls.

So................. Nerf werefox?  :police:

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

Why always wfs..  :sad:

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player

That sounds very ignorant and one-sided to me.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
It's called a "donation", when that's used in most situations you don't get anything in return.

So what if Agatio rejected them? It's ultimately up to him, not you. Most nerf threads are just irrational complaints because people can't handle losing to a certain class.

You can't expect the world to revolve around you, that's the point I'm trying to make. You keep saying it's more fun for YOU. Exactly, YOU but how many others?
Maybe if you originally posted useful input rather than selfish complaints I wouldn't have said anything at all.

If you don't like how the farming is, post a suggestion. Don't post complaints, post ideas, suggestions, useful input. Nobody is stopping you.

Like I said before, farming isn't even meant to be fun. In games it's just false content to lengthen the gameplay. In other games it's a way to pressure people to cash shop. There's only so many ways you can PvE, limited by the game's engines and features. idk what people expect.

It is a PvE server, because nobody is forced to PvP, simple as that. I don't see what's wrong with that.
And what's wrong with wanting people of both preferences? It's not fair to shut out one for the other.

This is very untrue regarding newer MMOs...Donations do not provide any advantages over anyone in game, you can donate for collectable items, fashion , etc..but you have to farm gears.
You do not understand how a simple exchange works. A donation is a gift (the intention of it is), you donate to support this server, not to obtain items.  People, who donate to gain  advantage over other players  do not understand gaming, they can not be called: donators but cheaters.
If you make a game unpleasant in order to force people to donate, it backfires to you. There has to be an exchange: service for a reward, otherwise you attract negativity and you can not be sucessful.
You are saying: nerf threads were trolling... tell it to people, who do not leave Light Nation during NWs...or to those that always get zerked by Arti...(class balance is actually good, the new horizon patch has contributed greatly to this).
Btw, if you want people to donate, why do you allow them to farm BHs on 100 alts or do Ares event on 50 alts? Make them fight for 1 crystal in Ns like sparrows fighting for a crumb  of bread (it used to be like this, I used to bank 20 old coins from Ns-if got lucky to collect 20)...
GGB is mad, because Ducks are dead and because he will never be a good leader, go troll some Donalds.(a little joke)..and btw... i do nto scam people with high prizes, I just farm my ec...

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
This will be my last post here.
You have a very poor attitude. And you are clearly either misunderstanding what I'm typing, or just blatantly ignoring what I'm trying to explain. I'm not going to use my free time talking to a wall that doesn't care to hear it.
You can't even avoid trash talking in your own thread about things that have nothing to do with your thread.

Good luck on your endeavors c:

i remember the fashion

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Shut up.