Epic Perfect World

EPW a farming nightmare.

Vegas

Fun gaming equals equally matched gaming... so much still lacks balance here (after § years!!!)... guilds (Arti coming with 70 for pk vs. whole server), Nw, gears on old players....Let us grow and start caring about what's important: about fun gaming and players here!

Fun is subjective

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
 another way to farm st would be nice :rolleyes:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Fun is subjective
Nah, people expect us to read their minds and magically add new features that they would like to the game c;

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Dont tell me its APAWOLLA :shocked:
Cause it sounds like him :police:

Who else  :)) :))

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Also why are you complaining reruns here are like 100% easier in pwi...

Yes and PW is dead...EPW was always a good server, Agatio is a smart guy, but... I still think that you always need to imporove things  or you are going to suck! Let me add one more example, when you support the server and make a donatio, you are getting punished and struggle to sell gold.. seriously. Do you want people to support the server or not? Do you want new players to have fun or not?
Here is my suggestion:  Keep improving this server and making it more balanced or disable a donate option.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Ares and BHs are actually fun way of farming,unfortunately this is way, way too little to achieve anything! There are currently so many old players here with op gears, starting from 0 and being able to compete against them is impossible! Can't even make a title that requires AEU because everyone has done it already!
Fun gaming equals equally matched gaming... so much still lacks balance here (after § years!!!)... guilds (Arti coming with 70 for pk vs. whole server), Nw, gears on old players....Let us grow and start caring about what's important: about fun gaming and players here!
Yes, I have some time now so came for a visit ...

I came here like a year and half ago and I had to start from scratch and I did the farming for my gears.
I've seen ppl wc forming AEU squad before.
Your point is irrelevant. We get 60vs60 every other day. It's not only our guild bringing numbers.

Yes and PW is dead...EPW was always a good server, Agatio is a smart guy, but... I still think that you always need to imporove things  or you are going to suck! Let me add one more example, when you support the server and make a donatio, you are getting punished and struggle to sell gold.. seriously. Do you want people to support the server or not? Do you want new players to have fun or not?
Here is my suggestion:  Keep improving this server and making it more balanced or disable a donate option.

Then buy ID stones and sell them or ask in gc who wants to buy points.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
appawolla did you die in ns again or something?  :sad:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I missed you Apa  :normal-12:

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Nah, people expect us to read their minds and magically add new features that they would like to the game c;

Let me tell you about Ns. It used to drop 3 old coins per crystal...It was actually fun farming there, because it was worth farming there! I made suggestions about implementing extra (rare) drops from those crystals , it has been ignored. Instead, another suggestion has been implemented, a Ds exchange for 6k old coins. So basically I have to farm for 1 week to actually be able to cash my coins.... then I can reforge my r8 and if i get nothing my motivation for another farming week is gone. I rather get my 3 coins per crystal and can use them how- and whenever I want!
This made me leave the server, because I was working on my wizard and it killed my farming fun. DSs are hard to sell, soon they will be sold for 6k ec (so this implementation did not bring anything, except lowered drop rate in NS by 33% and caused a DS flow).

A good thing was adding a max meridian option for everyone. This is how it is supposed to be on an old server, in an older game, easier growth for newble players and faster catching up with old ones (sounds logical, doesn't it?)
Please, let's do this and let's do thsi fast, do you realyl expect people to live their lives in EPW?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Let me tell you about Ns. It used to drop 3 old coins per crystal...It was actually fun farming there, because it was worth farming there! I made suggestions about implementing extra (rare) drops from those crystals , it has been ignored. Instead, another suggestion has been implemented, a Ds exchange for 6k old coins. So basically I have to farm for 1 week to actually be able to cash my coins.... then I can reforge my r8 and if i get nothing my motivation for another farming week is gone. I rather get my 3 coins per crystal and can use them how- and whenever I want!
This made me leave the server, because I was working on my wizard and it killed my farming fun. DSs are hard to sell, soon they will be sold for 6k ec (so this implementation did not bring anything, except lowered drop rate in NS by 33% and caused a DS flow).

A good thing was adding a max meridian option for everyone. This is how it is supposed to be on an old server, in an older game, easier growth for newble players and faster catching up with old ones (sounds logical, doesn't it?)
Please, let's do this and let's do thsi fast, do you realyl expect people to live their lives in EPW?
Um? Nobody is forcing you to exchange for DS, you can exchange your coins any time for EC lol

There's a difference between making things faster for new people and handing everything to people. Nothing is hard to farm, and everything has multiple options, for the PvE's and the PvP's. Farming isn't necessarily supposed to even be fun, that's how MMO's go. Sure it takes time, but that's hardly a cost if you just play during your free time. There's even events hosted every day, plenty of people like doing those.

i remember the fashion

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran

Maybe people would take you seriously if you wouldn't always come around as a stuck up propeth of epw who is the only one that knows whats good and 90% of everything else implemented = bad. You said you wanted to farm it to get good gears for your wiz, well maybe since selling a ds is apparently really hard for you have you perhaps thought about spending those ecs on damas or whatever you need  ???

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Who said you HAVE TO exchange your obc for a ds? You can still make them into ec just as you could before..
I honestly dont see the problem.
We get more gold for voting than we used to. NS drops more obc than it used to (it used to be just 1 obc) You even have the option to farm 6k obc - exchange it for a ds and sell that for about 7.5k ec which adds another 1.5k ec for...free. How much easier do things need to be made to make things "enjoyable"?

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Maybe people would take you seriously if you wouldn't always come around as a stuck up propeth of epw who is the only one that knows whats good and 90% of everything else implemented = bad. You said you wanted to farm it to get good gears for your wiz, well maybe since selling a ds is apparently really hard for you have you perhaps thought about spending those ecs on damas or whatever you need  ???

This is how people see me, not how I am. I have a very straight-forward way of communicating, it may seem rude to some, but  In my opinion this is a "cultural" thing... in our society lying, telling half the truth, not saying what you really think are comon behavious...Being harsh and sometimes even rude is a sign of respect to me, not of a disrespect, for as long as my intentions are pure, nto intended to hurt anyone,but to improve things.

I have donated nice sum of money to this server, I expect fun here...
Make crystals in NS drop 3-4 coins (like it used to be (3 coins) and it will make me happy again.

I never expected anything for free here, but i do expect a fair gaming (this also means fun farming).

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
So basically all this fuss is over a couple EC?
I don't see how adding that makes NS more "fun" lol

Also bringing up that you have donated doesn't earn you brownie points.

i remember the fashion

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Who said you HAVE TO exchange your obc for a ds? You can still make them into ec just as you could before..
I honestly dont see the problem.
We get more gold for voting than we used to. NS drops more obc than it used to (it used to be just 1 obc) You even have the option to farm 6k obc - exchange it for a ds and sell that for about 7.5k ec which adds another 1.5k ec for...free. How much easier do things need to be made to make things "enjoyable"?

Link me your equipment...if  what you are saying about farming is even close to true, your gear will be pro. I do not want to farm fo 1.5 years for each class I want to play... would take me about 10 years to get average gears for few classes? Except if I go do BHs on 300 alts...
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2015, 11:14 pm by littlelupe