Epic Perfect World

More Balence is needed for the Game!

Offline Chire

lol Elly no one is arguing, its just funny how ya'll mad on Psy skills but no one looks on their own stuff in which they have advance of. Even more than a psy. Psy is created as it is, and just cause someone cant one shot a psy cause of SoS and SoV and stuns does not make a psy an OP class. As you all noticed psy doesnt have refine on the wep, no sage/demon SoV, and someone here wants for the GMs to reduce stuns and SoS chance? like I said Stuns and SoS have a chance of sealing/stunning, its not 100% acc, so I dont see a problem, if you dont kill me your guild mate will in the same minute so whats the biggie? Or if u r lucky u will zerk on me and Im dead, so? Should I QQ about barbs arma? which CAN one shot in many cases, or should I QQ about stealth? whish IS deadly for my psy, or Clerics seal? which lasts long if the oponent is not being hit, or should I QQ about mystics healing herbs and ability to heal? And also their Salvation? No, u just deal with it, try to kill em and go on with game life.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
But compared to other classes, psychic can be both defense and attack type without a need to restat, none of the other classes can be both, seems kinda unfair.

thats what psychics does, thats one of the perks of being a psychic, its like saying..

clerics should not be allowed to heal, as other classes cnt stack or instantly heal themselves, or the whole squad, seems kinda unfair :| .. .. ..
or
BM's should not be allowed Marrows, as they can instantly increase their P.def. and M.def,  in conjunction with bell, they can get very tanky, no other class can marrow, seems kinda unfair :|

^thats what it sounds like,when u say atk voodoo and def. voodoo is unfair...... :| ,..

.. sorry if seems like am trying to argue, coz that's not my intention,

simply trying to point out the facts. before ppl jump to conclusion without having all the facts.

and yea, we all want to enjoy the game, and have fun... ~ one of the key thing's in achieving that IS, balanced class/gears...  which in my mind, the server has already established, and the EPW_Team is constantly trying to keep it that way, and the only way we can help them, is to discuss it here....

anyways.. just my 2cents on this matter so far.  ... (trying to kill time as i wait for server to get back up qq x.x

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
You can't drop like fly if your opponent is constantly stunned or sealed and you use psychic's will while will surge is active.
Exactly my point.

thats what anti stun, will surge is for. with those on, u can kill a psy in a matter of seconds.. even with psy will. on, u can stun and what not till psy will runs out. 
Just like I said, no other class "requires" the use of a genie to defeat. What happens when genie is on cooldown?
Last Edit: Sept 27, 2012, 04:53 pm by sovtek37
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Chire

Constantly active?? OMFG -.- ...... O EM EFF GEE!!!!!!!!!!! NO ITS NOT constantly active (psy will) !!!! if u get the fact that needs one spark to use and it had big cd, while other sparks u waste on Soulburn or stun, and genie energy u waste on Holy path to run away from melee attackers, so u cant use cloud erruption, SO SHUT UP ALREADY! ROLL A PSY AND LEARN!!!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline SHINIGAMI

Exactly my point.

thats what anti stun, will surge is for. with those on, u can kill a psy in a matter of seconds.. even with psy will. on, u can stun and what not till psy will runs out. 

.. and thats my point,

and that's not even the only solution to the problem. there are alot of other ways to counter psy's ...

Offline SHINIGAMI

Constantly active?? OMFG -.- ...... O EM EFF GEE!!!!!!!!!!! NO ITS NOT constantly active (psy will) !!!! if u get the fact that needs one spark to use and it had big cd, while other sparks u waste on Soulburn or stun, and genie energy u waste on Holy path to run away from melee attackers, so u cant use cloud erruption, SO SHUT UP ALREADY! ROLL A PSY AND LEARN!!!

calm down -.-

Offline Chire

no, no, is all. Im out, aint gonna rape my nerves over some ppl who dont have a clue about psy skills. Peace! -.-
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
Funny to come from a psy that lost to me^^
I am not qqing about SoS or SoT, it's about the fact that you are attacking a class because of r8 when your own class is stronger with it... Also try to play an ea against a psy, we have mini stun (3sec) and an expensive freeze with not to short cd... Between that you can just follows us, which combined with WV and souls makes u pretty much impossible to kill since range limits our dmg and between the freezes psy will or expel will be ready. And we need to waste even more chi to keep ourself free from stuns, on average it's about 2 attempts on killing a psy before chinos used up, and archers can't kill a psy without chi (expel and psy will makes those two attempts wasted... (this is from the average fight against r8 psys... The pretty much only  way to kill them is to gamble and use belief when they're in black)
Stop using antistuns and will surge as an argument, they are slower then expel and against a magic class I won't even comment...
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline SHINIGAMI

Funny to come from a psy that lost to me^^
I am not qqing about SoS or SoT, it's about the fact that you are attacking a class because of r8 when your own class is stronger with it... Also try to play an ea against a psy, we have mini stun (3sec) and an expensive freeze with not to short cd... Between that you can just follows us, which combined with WV and souls makes u pretty much impossible to kill since range limits our dmg and between the freezes psy will or expel will be ready. And we need to waste even more chi to keep ourself free from stuns, on average it's about 2 attempts on killing a psy before chinos used up, and archers can't kill a psy without chi (expel and psy will makes those two attempts wasted... (this is from the average fight against r8 psys... The pretty much only  way to kill them is to gamble and use belief when they're in black)
Stop using antistuns and will surge as an argument, they are slower then expel and against a magic class I won't even comment...

every class is stronger with r8 -.- otherwise no one would get it.

every class has its ups and downs... its pointless just listing ur own cons here :/

point is, everything is balanced as it is. everyone atm can kill everyone or survive, its all balanced, just depends on player skills.

and as for anti stun and will surge, those are just an example of way to kill psy in less than 5 secs in some cases. there are tonnes of other ways to kill psy's easily, go learn em, rather than QQ-ing abt psys.

anti stun and will surge slow ? idk if we're talkign abt the same thing anymroe lololol. and u wont comment on magic classes ? yet this whole thread is on psy ( MAGIC CLASS) .. pointless post.

well, anyways.. am done posting in this thread, elly & MageTank were the only ones who made any valid points :/ .. everyone else just being selfish. ... no offence :/

hf^^

Offline Saphi

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with labs; but I do agree that the classes are balanced. There is always going to be someone that is going to complain and say that one class or another is op but the gods honest truth, is what it comes down to is knowing your toon. The reason it seems like its unbalanced is because some classes are easier to achieve op status. So really if people would stop bitching because they can't level a toon to 150 in 3 days and suddenly be gods and bother to learn their skills maybe aga could stop worrying about balancing all the classes and concentrate on adding more new content. Or he could just solve the problem all together and remove all the "op" classes and we can all just play a barb.

Offline Sephiroth

• Mostly retired player.
  • Characters: Sephiroth 150 Seeker
  • Faction: NoHomo
I've listened to you all bicker and complain about one thing or another for 6 months, why don't you all stop fixing things that aren't broken and play the game the way it was meant to be played. When you nerf one thing suddenly something else needs a nerf to counter act that nerf when eventually we are all running around with wooden swords banging on each others heads.  This is probably my first and only post I'll make here, I greatly enjoy this server and the gms seem to be better than the rest and I fully plan to stick around regardless of the fact.
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2012, 10:47 pm by Sephiroth
Sephiroth 150 Sage Seeker
Many other 150 toons :/
---------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Chire

I've listened to you all bicker and complain about one thing or another for 6 months, why don't you all stop fixing things that aren't broken and play the game the way it was meant to be played.  Agatio has messed with the mechanics enough already that the game feels misguided and clunky. When you nerf one thing suddenly something else needs a nerf to counter act that nerf when eventually we are all running around with wooden swords banging on each others heads.  This is probably my first and only post I'll make here, I greatly enjoy this server and the gms seem to be better than the rest and I fully plan to stick around regardless of the fact.

Im crying how much Im laughing xD
omg x'D oooooh lord this is the best post on this topic!
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.

every class is stronger with r8 -.- otherwise no one would get it.

every class has its ups and downs... its pointless just listing ur own cons here :/

point is, everything is balanced as it is. everyone atm can kill everyone or survive, its all balanced, just depends on player skills.

and as for anti stun and will surge, those are just an example of way to kill psy in less than 5 secs in some cases. there are tonnes of other ways to kill psy's easily, go learn em, rather than QQ-ing abt psys.

anti stun and will surge slow ? idk if we're talkign abt the same thing anymroe lololol. and u wont comment on magic classes ? yet this whole thread is on psy ( MAGIC CLASS) .. pointless post.

well, anyways.. am done posting in this thread, elly & MageTank were the only ones who made any valid points :/ .. everyone else just being selfish. ... no offence :/

hf^^

What I meant with no comment on magic class, was psy vs something magic, srry if I weren't being clear enough.. And 30sec cd compared to 1sec for expel, yeah that is slow-.-''
Yeah every1 has cons/pros but you weren't mentioning any pros just cons yourself...
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Anyone can make any class.
If you think some class is OP, make it and pwn.
It's much more productive than try to cripple it.
(You will also learn how that class can be defeated.)

Or learn better how to play "your own" class.
(The one you like to play the most.)
Aga and team have "test server" where they
try everything before they implement it here.

You can't expect to start winning on day one.
Study your own weaknesses, and "bad" habits.

Same happens in real life: people discover and learn.
Or you think you were already born with all knowledge
of the world?
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Anyone can make any class.
If you think some class is OP, make it and pwn.
It's much more productive than try to cripple it.
(You will also learn how that class can be defeated.)

Or learn better how to play "your own" class.
(The one you like to play the most.)
Aga and team have "test server" where they
try everything before they implement it here.

You can't expect to start winning on day one.
Study your own weaknesses, and "bad" habits.

Same happens in real life: people discover and learn.
Or you think you were already born with all knowledge
of the world?
+1 agreed finely someone that said wa i wanted to say lmfao i hate that it drives me nuts when people judge then complain. people in real life think im a bad guy coz of how i look but if u just get to know me im not bad at all. also psys have been reduced of their power by a total of 75% if u still cant win then u need to learn ur class before trying to have it reduced again .
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>