Epic Perfect World

More Balence is needed for the Game!

Offline Chire

again QQing about Psys SoS and Stuns? CMON GUYS psy has 2 stuns if we dont count the lv100 skill which has a CHANCE so its not 100%, also Stun which is a buff goes DOWN if someone hits u, not like it stays there for 10-15 min. SoS and Stuns help us survive the 10vs1 gank, or to survive melee attacks, it would be like QQing why sins have stealth and saying how they should remove it. We already dont have sage/demon SOV, now u want them to reduce the chance of a SoS? Also psy stun is not 100% acc, so dont QQ!!!!!! SoS also is not 100% acc!!!! Taking away Psy buffs is like taking the phys def buff from BM's or HP buff from barb or buffs from cleric! Its our buff, no one pushes u to att a psy, and if u do u have a genie skill which allows u NOT to get sealed or stuned by psy. Stop QQing about that! Just because u have no brain of how to avoid seals and stuns doesnt mean psys r OP in every point of view and doesnt mean they should reduce our stun/seal acc!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

oh and for the ones who QQ about Psy will, just roll a psy and look how much sparks u need to actually cast everything u need to defend, and oh also cooldowns!!!! SO NO we cant spam Psy will or Soulburn or stun in every 5 secs!!! Psys will - 1 spark, Soulburn- 1 spark, Stun - 1 spark, and yes we run outta sparks pretty fast, so I dont see a problem here that needs to be whined about.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

LeakyKitty

Just make our veno chicken pets a lil stronger plox, just the hp ^^  and i agree with Elly. Mystics dont really need any upgrades, they got it easy with calling out their pets(Skills actually) and with the debate above ,i have no right to answer cause 1 ; I am robe,mages,psys dont really hurt unless ganged ofc and archers they can be annoying with their debuff bow but thats pretty much it.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Agreeing with Senbonzakura actually. Psys aren't OP. People are too stupid to utilize everything they got to beat them. Jeez o.o Stop QQing seriously. Work on finding a way for you to beat them instead of QQing, how does that sound? I don't think they need to be nerfed. Nor do I think anything should be added to them/for them. They're fine. Feel free to bitch at me for my opinion, it won't change either way. o:

Offline cesl4991

Hi.

Psychics are lacking behind physical build classes. It doesn't take a genius to know how to get two genie skills to COMPLETELY nullify stun/seal effects. Coupled with genie skills and pots, classes like BMS, Sins, Archers can exploit and use an endless looped cycle of anti-stun/movement effects, and this negates ALL defensive mechanism for psychics. Yes you can argue that white voodoo will protect you, but don't forget it can be purged by most classes. So what can psychics do to counter? Expel? Psychic Will? Sorry purged.

Wizards that are capable of dealing more than 100k damage on PLAYERS. 20k-30k on magic classes with dragon gear, possibly more. Clearly, this is unbalanced, i wouldn't go on, its widely known.

In short, problem is the endless loop of anti-stun. Notice the number of psychics that pale in comparison to the number of Wizards, BMs, Sins, Archers? This is the reason.

Suggestions: Limit genie skills to specific classes (Not for BMS, Sins, Archers). They already have enough anti-movement skills. Or completely remove it, or reduce the probability of success to 50% chance. This will reduce dependency on it. Increase the amount of points used for those 2 specific skills to limit it's over-usage. You can peak into any physical class genies and you would see those 2 genie skills.

Alternatively, increase damage of psychics, reduce the stun duration of Soul Stunning (7s stun) and Soul of Silence (1sec silence). Nerf weapon's probability of purging. Remove the usage of bows by other classes except Archers.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Psy's having SoS is not OP. Psy's casting SoS on others... is. Its not fun when an entire group of enemies is buffed with SoS, and you cant do shit to stop them.

I made Psy (now is lvl 125).

SoS and SoT last for 10 min, and have cooldown 10 min.
Which means every Psy can cast it once at a time, on
mate OR on self. While time comes to cast on self, it
already expired on mate. And it is not squad buffs, can
cast them at one toon only.

I've never seen "whole bunch" all under SoS / SoT.

IJS
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Question: Anyone know if the psy's soulforce determines the silence effect on other players? For example: If i cast SoS on a warrior, and the warrior has 10k soulforce, and i have 50k soulforce, who's soulforce determines the seal duration?

It is determined by the soulforce of player who casted the skill.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member

I've never seen "whole bunch" all under SoS / SoT.
IJS
I've seen a particular faction (won't state a name) ruin mass pk by making their own alts buffing themselves with psy buffs (their alt toons casting) and run around "whole bunch" all under SoS/SoT.
No this does not mean their soulforce is high enough to do major damage but it does make them last a bit longer during mass pk.

Simply go in arch arena (theater of blood) with a vit barb or any barb of that matter and see how many toons you need to take out a barb with said buffs.

Like I said though, learn each class to improve upon. I don't really see this thread going anywhere other then for players to vent their issues..

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
You can't drop like fly if your opponent is constantly stunned or sealed and you use psychic's will while will surge is active.

thats what anti stun, will surge is for. with those on, u can kill a psy in a matter of seconds.. even with psy will. on, u can stun and what not till psy will runs out. 

+ its already a challenge to counter a sin, 2sparking, anti stun, will surge form stealth and pop :o... most of the time u drop dead b4 u can even react.

PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME you are kidding or just feigning ignorance about psy because you are one ... What makes psy op isn't black or white or r8 it's the ability to go from a tank to a superb dd (with r8 both is boosted). Having souls also enables defends when in a situation of sacrifice(black). You say archers are op, yet any decent psy can roll 90% of the archers and kill most others aswell....
Oh and I'm archer and I vote for nerfing tome if psy gets nerfed to a normal lvl

every class is different in its unique way and ability, thats what distinguishes between different classes, and thats what makes each of them a different sort of challenge to play with., for psy, what u described is EXACTLY WHAT IT IS that defines a psy. and one of its main ability is, the ability to switch to a tank and a superb DD, as i mentioned earlier, both of these has its toll, as tank, u cnt do shyt other than be a chi dummy, as a DD, u lack massive amount of defence compared to other classes, YES SoS does help alot in that sense, but,, theres a thing called Genie, use that, and .. SoS is nothing, just like the psy which is about to drop like a fly. if genie's weren't here, then yea.. PSY wuld be considered really OP, but since we DO have genie, they very thing a psy relies on to survive (SoS), can easily be proved to be quite futile.

and as for any decent psy rolling archer, umm, that statement goes both ways my friend, anyone with decent enough skill and game knowledge can also roll a psy the same way a decent psy can roll hem. this dsnt only go for psy's it goes for ANY CLASS OF THE GAME, if u know how to play u can take out any class. or atleast enjoy a fair and fun fight.

instead of QQ-ing abt psy being op, go fight some psy's try different techniques and you'l find psy's aren't as OP as all of you are making it out to be.

BUT, I will agree with MageTank, on the matter of giving SoS to others. ... SoS on anyone other than a psy, is just wrong :/ THAT is what's unbalanced :/ SoS on a barb, or BM, or even a good sin perhaps, is kinda OP :/ Make SoS self buff only plox.

P.S. @ SkyAngelz(hotflamie) .. go learn ur class, and you'll take out a psy in a matter of seconds :/
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Chire

Agreeing with Senbonzakura actually. Psys aren't OP. People are too stupid to utilize everything they got to beat them. Jeez o.o Stop QQing seriously. Work on finding a way for you to beat them instead of QQing, how does that sound? I don't think they need to be nerfed. Nor do I think anything should be added to them/for them. They're fine. Feel free to bitch at me for my opinion, it won't change either way. o:

Finally someone who understands \o/
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Labs makes a good point, I want my cleric to be able to superb DD as well 'cause it has same defense as def psychic and those classes are equal.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Labs makes a good point, I want my cleric to be able to superb DD as well 'cause it has same defense as def psychic and those classes are equal.

with clerics u can instantly heal urself,  stack IH, instantly purify. u can keep urself buffed constanly, which =/= same defence as psy.

u have a long ass sleep, ur 100 skill is more hax than anything.. disregards purify, and almost any other genie skill to counter it. 

soo, idnt see those classes being equall....

they are totally different. unique in their own way, both have diiferent pro's and cons and they have totally two different purpose/role in game. thats what makes both of fun to play in their own way.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Chire

with clerics u can instantly heal urself,  stack IH, instantly purify. u can keep urself buffed constanly, which =/= same defence as psy.

u have a long ass sleep, ur 100 skill is more hax than anything.. disregards purify, and almost any other genie skill to counter it. 

soo, idnt see those classes being equall....

they are totally different. unique in their own way, both have diiferent pro's and cons and they have totally two different purpose/role in game. thats what makes both of fun to play in their own way.

made a point prego psy :3
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Okay, I'm not going to argue. But compared to other classes, psychic can be both defense and attack type without a need to restat, none of the other classes can be both, seems kinda unfair. Everyone says "Use will surge" but I'm not going to have it on my genie because it would be ridicoulous using 1 of 8 skills for one class only. To be honest, I've never seen a psychic lose to someone in a fair fight without opponent using Will surge. What if every class needed genie skill in order to be encountered? We would end up having eight completely useless skills on genie and could only use them in specific situations. Anyway, this has gone off-topic. Last words from me on this thread.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
This whole thread is just ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous I got a better idea. If you have SUCH a problem, quit and go make your own server. Mkayers thanks have a nice day.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.