Epic Perfect World

More Balence is needed for the Game!

Offline HadesPet

• Beginner
I have played many classes with multi type builds, i still fine that sins can aps any class to death crazy or and melee class can one shot any mag class even with defense Levels. yet a magic class cannot 1 shot any melee class. there is still alot of unbalence issues that i think should be reviewed.

Another thing that i find upsetting is i understand the psy can refine weap but should still be allowed there soul skills to be sage or demon.  i mean thats like saying a bm barb or seeker cant have there dmg mastery.

the reason i made this post is a seeker 1 shot a psy with 35k hp and 25k p def ijs where is the balence?

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Ballence is being worked on all the time, As for your psy getting 1 shot by a seeker... you must have either had alot of debuffs on you or they have alot of buffs on them... There are many mag classes that I have seen 1 shot mellees... it all depends on how you set up your class and what debuffs and such you can dish out.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
I see melee classes getting one shot my arcanes all the time. The only thing that needs a serious nerf are the Psy  silences and stuns. They are crazy powerful, just touch the psy and you are stunned or silenced for up to 10 seoncds, it's ridiculous. And before anyone says "just use Will Surge or an Iron guard", you only prove my point further, that that is the only class that you MUST use a genie and/or apoth on to beat. On the flip side, Seekers are the only class I know that must use a genie and/or apoth to survive a stun-lock. Any chance of removing the <%40 HP requirement for Last Stand? That would fix a lot of issues with Seeker IMO. I don't know what else can be done about psys. Just me two cents, flame away.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Gtar_God

I've seen plenty of ppl 1-3 shot by a magic class. Sins/archers go squish. BM's take abit more effort cos of magic marrow, but still doable. Barbs arent spose to be 1-3 shot able, but with the right amps/debuffs and maybe a triple spark it can be done.

As for a melee class 1 shotting a magic class....that's probly alot more rare. Still doable, but would take a purged target, mayb a triple spark and debuffs/amps ofc. Throw in some attack lvls aswell. Barbs need arma or a triple sparked zerk-crit. BM's....yet to see any 1 shot someone.

As for sins/psys. Yea they still need a nerf, probly psys more than sins at the moment.

And ofc i'll still say archers need a dmg increase cos im a classic PWI archer and I'm use to being able to kill an arcane class with a QS proc, here....that doesnt happen to easily, but thats just my opinion xD
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
the reason i made this post is a seeker 1 shot a psy with 35k hp and 25k p def ijs where is the balence?

Morai skills >.> Sacrifice defense levels for insane attack levels. Not saying there is not some minor balance issues but it would be better to get more details on all classes before complaining about you not being able to kill them. Every class can be killed if you know how to play your class and know the iconic buffs/debuffs other classes use. If you haven't figured out what these icons are maybe you should take a look at some guides.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Buff_Reference_Guide

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
I think that the Venomancer pets need some more damage so that the pet will hold the agro of the mobs. If anyone knows pet skills that can hold the agro please share because I sure can not find one. I have been told that the "dinosaur" hits harder then the herc and I agree but the "dinosaur" also can't take the hits like the herc. It seems to me that the damage has increased for the Venomancer but the pet's damage was forgotten to be increased as well. Does any one have any suggestions?

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
I think that the Venomancer pets need some more damage so that the pet will hold the agro of the mobs. If anyone knows pet skills that can hold the agro please share because I sure can not find one. I have been told that the "dinosaur" hits harder then the herc and I agree but the "dinosaur" also can't take the hits like the herc. It seems to me that the damage has increased for the Venomancer but the pet's damage was forgotten to be increased as well. Does any one have any suggestions?
I don't agree to more damage but I will agree with more hp for all pets, even mystic. (Take into consideration these are not just pve pets and will not be used in such cases. they will also be used in pvp)

LeakyKitty

^ This i agree ,being a veno my nixs are squishy and it's so annoying. I know being a robe your damage is good enough without the pet but nixes play an important part in pk, especially when their stun can save your butt and the other skills to help dps.  PvE wise : Yeah that dino pet can't tank as well as the herc and i wish phoenixs worked in instances cause its really hard to get those flying mobs in GV ( You know how people afk in parties now and then, just saying..venos would be more useful in Gvs if that happens xD )

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Thats why veno is rarely to find in here

LeakyKitty

Thats why veno is rarely to find in here

Ikr lol, everyone either rolls psy or mages D;< ( Off topic my bad c: )

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Ikr lol, everyone either rolls psy or mages D;< ( Off topic my bad c: )
Yeah  :-\

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Honestly, I've seen a BM two shot full dragon wizard with stone barrier with none debuffs/buffs and two zerk crits. However, Wizard could've one shot that BM with little effort and no buffs either. Those classes are fine, but what still doesn't work is a psychic. With rank 8 update they get lots of attack/defense levels and they get more than other classes because of their voodoos. White voodoo combined with good regen genie and expel/psychic's will spam makes them unkillable unless attacked by mass group of people. Of course, since you can get more than one rank 8 soulsphere, you can switch to attack mode and get over 80 attack levels with no defense cost as you get def level increase from two pieces of rank 8 and you can spam defensive skills. Not only that, but soul skills with hack durations. If anything needs a nerf, it's a psychic. And sin a little bit but I won't start on that.

And about veno pets, they do need hp. Or any kind of boost. Mystic's don't. Mystic pet got 12k+ hp, veno got 6k. When veno's pet die, they need to ressurect with one skill and then wait another 3 seconds for it to be summoned. Mystic can summon it with 0.5 sec channel skill.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Those classes are fine, but what still doesn't work is a psychic. With rank 8 update they get lots of attack/defense levels and they get more than other classes because of their voodoos. White voodoo combined with good regen genie and expel/psychic's will spam makes them unkillable unless attacked by mass group of people. Of course, since you can get more than one rank 8 soulsphere, you can switch to attack mode and get over 80 attack levels with no defense cost as you get def level increase from two pieces of rank 8 and you can spam defensive skills. Not only that, but soul skills with hack durations. If anything needs a nerf, it's a psychic. And sin a little bit but I won't start on that.

with rank 8, psy losses a shyt tonne defence.. was much easier to tank in white or even survive with black voodoo with dragon gear, but with r8s   , yes psy hit harder, but that comes at a huge cost of defence, even with the defence level increase, you lose alot of % phy. damage reduction add bonuses which u had with dragon, u lose alot of hp aswell, (i got 29k hp, and almost down to 26k hp when i switch to dragonchild neck.) .. ... r8 psy in black, drops like flies. (assuming u got will surge, anti stun or w/e) ..

as for white voodoo, the whole point of white vodoo is to tank or defend, . psy's dnt even tickle in white vodoo, soo i dnt see how thats a problem, kinda fair trade off in my opinion, Black Vodoo = kill and drop like flies urself, White voodoo = tank and be achi dummy......  if anything,, give psy more hp or p.def with r8s >.>

_____ in summary, even with def./atk level wep and stats on the r8 armour, psy's phy. def is shyt. (in both black and white vodoo, compared to dragon gear), however, i'll admit they do hit harder. ... still, in my eyes its still pretty balanced, as hitting harder comes at the cost of potentially dropping like flies. :/

--only class i'd consider being op , would be archers :/ .. maybe its time to remove the blessings they were given earlier to balance up back then, since r8s are here now...
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
You can't drop like fly if your opponent is constantly stunned or sealed and you use psychic's will while will surge is active.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
with rank 8, psy losses a shyt tonne defence.. was much easier to tank in white or even survive with black voodoo with dragon gear, but with r8s   , yes psy hit harder, but that comes at a huge cost of defence, even with the defence level increase, you lose alot of % phy. damage reduction add bonuses which u had with dragon, u lose alot of hp aswell, (i got 29k hp, and almost down to 26k hp when i switch to dragonchild neck.) .. ... r8 psy in black, drops like flies. (assuming u got will surge, anti stun or w/e) ..

as for white voodoo, the whole point of white vodoo is to tank or defend, . psy's dnt even tickle in white vodoo, soo i dnt see how thats a problem, kinda fair trade off in my opinion, Black Vodoo = kill and drop like flies urself, White voodoo = tank and be achi dummy......  if anything,, give psy more hp or p.def with r8s >.>

_____ in summary, even with def./atk level wep and stats on the r8 armour, psy's phy. def is shyt. (in both black and white vodoo, compared to dragon gear), however, i'll admit they do hit harder. ... still, in my eyes its still pretty balanced, as hitting harder comes at the cost of potentially dropping like flies. :/

--only class i'd consider being op , would be archers :/ .. maybe its time to remove the blessings they were given earlier to balance up back then, since r8s are here now...

PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME you are kidding or just feigning ignorance about psy because you are one ... What makes psy op isn't black or white or r8 it's the ability to go from a tank to a superb dd (with r8 both is boosted). Having souls also enables defends when in a situation of sacrifice(black). You say archers are op, yet any decent psy can roll 90% of the archers and kill most others aswell....
Oh and I'm archer and I vote for nerfing tome if psy gets nerfed to a normal lvl

P.s don't forget that archer has a freaking hard time to kill and survive if the other one knows what to do.... Because chi gain on an ea is the worst for any class I've played... Not mentioning that almost every useful skill costs 1 spark
Remove tome/blessing and make awaken into 1-2min cd... Compare to sin inner harmony and it's atleast 7.5 times worse in efficiency....
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3