Epic Perfect World

Mentalista talking about Psychic Skills

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello sons, since I've became a video maker addicted, this is my new video commenting with my Godly voice about all psy skills, if u are a psychic u will enjoy, its long but has a lot of knowledge that u can use in your game, if u are not psychic u will not enjoy it too much, but u free to watch.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
God Lvl Psy, can we have pt 2 please?  ;D

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
God Lvl Psy, can we have pt 2 please?  ;D

Its already a 40 mins video  :'( :'(

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
I'm portuguese and I'm not gonna lie, that br accent made me so moist...

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
I always thought you were some sort of extraterrestrial being from district 9... this changes things.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I respect you, but I feel like I was in The Union's Team Speak.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
ITT: Everything you need to know about Psychic  :police:

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
I always thought you were some sort of extraterrestrial being from district 9... this changes things.

[03:44:36] Quinn: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
[03:44:43] Quinn: this Mentalista video
[03:44:48] Quinn: He sounds like a normal person
[03:45:01] Quinn: i expected him to be drooling on his microphone and clapping like a seal
[03:45:03] Quinn: what is this shit

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
[03:45:01] Quinn: i expected him to be drooling on his microphone and clapping like a seal
[03:45:03] Quinn: what is this ****

Why does he expect him to sound like himself? What a weirdo! *High Pitched Laugh*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I doubt anyone will watch/listen those 38minutes of video , specially when you seem to be describing the skills ( which everyone at some point in life already read anyways).

Regardless +1 for making it , and bothering to "guide" ( i guess you can put it that way maybe) , those who still did not knew what skills do...

I would say nice video , but i honestly watched 3minutes and stoped  :normal-30:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Zilara

I jumped to minute 32 and heard my name, then you said something I'd normally get mad for, but it's too early to get mad so I just laughed   :normal-25: :normal-2:
Nice guide btw  ^-^

Edit: Maybe you should have posted this in the Guide section.
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2015, 07:31 am by Zilara

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
i watched only 5 mints ... gl menta  :normal-1:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Id rather watch 1 second dograt's video, than watching any of urs video's. Because idk how to explain urs disease doctors did not reveal it yet sadly .

Whatever, 1v1 me teenager.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Id rather watch 1 second dograt's video, than watching any of urs video's. Because idk how to explain urs disease doctors did not reveal it yet sadly .

Uxhaul trying to talk down about me ? LOL.. excuse me as I laugh. There's nothing wrong with what hes posting, it's actual content about the game that can benefit others- which is much more than can be said about you and your clique.
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2015, 01:01 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath