Epic Perfect World

Sage wizards

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
wat you lolling at tribemen, MG is still very weak in phydef the only way you will survive in mass pk is if you switch to def gears like a nerd and even when you camp def gears + full buff you wont be able to survive a 3 spark demon EA that has full aps gears l0l, i would say if mage had 2 leaps like an archer or wingrise it wouldnt be a problem but mg doesnt have those ; )
why would you need 2 leaps, 1 is enough and fine, mg hits hard and gets hit hard, do u think ea stands more than 3 hits from a mg or something. it's fine as it is
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
why would you need 2 leaps, 1 is enough and fine, mg hits hard and gets hit hard, do u think ea stands more than 3 hits from a mg or something. it's fine as it is
EA has the advantage in everything, range, kiting skills, the damage is good on EA's yes, but not if you have a EA use wing rise + camp def gear + full buffs almost unkillable if you dont use spark anyways thats why half the server exist out of ct/aps ea's, wouldnt even need a phydef buff or anything if you give mage the same range as EA alot wouldve been fixed already, most of the mages in mass pk get sh1t on before they can even reach their target cause EA have more range

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
wat you lolling at tribemen, MG is still very weak in phydef the only way you will survive in mass pk is if you switch to def gears like a nerd and even when you camp def gears + full buff you wont be able to survive a 3 spark demon EA that has full aps gears l0l, i would say if mage had 2 leaps like an archer or wingrise it wouldnt be a problem but mg doesnt have those ; )
i get your point but im sure not all mag classes can survive a 3 spark ea..if u get debuff u r fked lol, give more def but thats rly all they need and nothing else
Recent video.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Sage wizard is as good as demon psy and sage BM. If u boost wizard, u need boost those classes too.

Nothing wrong with sage bm.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
EA has the advantage in everything, range, kiting skills, the damage is good on EA's yes, but not if you have a EA use wing rise + camp def gear + full buffs almost unkillable if you dont use spark anyways thats why half the server exist out of ct/aps ea's, wouldnt even need a phydef buff or anything if you give mage the same range as EA alot wouldve been fixed already, most of the mages in mass pk get sh1t on before they can even reach their target cause EA have more range
This.

Vegas

I don't think that's cause of MGs being underpowered but because of the retarded attack 1.5.1 added

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
Everyone and their dog plays EA now. OP damage with both casting and APS, and demon EA's can alternate which gives them the chi gain that originally made it less viable. Ridiculously OP mass PK class that can out range and out damage mages with better survivability.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Sage MG is sadly underpowered compared to Demon MG.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm really confused, why would you want sage wizard specifically.  Why not just go demon?

From the way you're making it sound, you don't really lose anything if you do..

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
I think +1 this coz epicwiz is good 8)

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
again , if mgs get another boost i think eas defense should get a boost also .. ty

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
again , if mgs get another boost i think eas defense should get a boost also .. ty
We are not talking about mages in general... And pls tell me what sage wiz is supposed to win an ea in an equal fight...

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I think this thread is done anyways, aga gave his opinion and it wont be boosted.
Just wanna point out that if many ppl think sage wiz is a worse culti, we should check why they do so. And if u compare, sage wiz is not meant to beat any class on server in equal 1v1 but barbs maybe...thats not how it should be since they are bad in mass pk, too.
But ok, im out ;)