Epic Perfect World

Just some Farming style

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I was thinking though, if the faciton is biga nd a lot of people it can be indeed a bit sucky but what baout those who create factions to solo trials? they would get all those "new" increased drops we woudl add...that wouldnt be fair either...cuz 1 person could get a lot of materials and a big faciton woudln't. :/
kidna 2 ways this idea...help one side but hurts the other

but adding Ancient Emblems to the Faction Base Quiz didnt ruin the market cause ppl with 100 alts and own Faction Base have an advantage now.... come on... Trials take what? 1hour per trial? and Quiz Question takes maximum 30seconds...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
agree with him sir
but adding Ancient Emblems to the Faction Base Quiz didnt ruin the market cause ppl with 100 alts and own Faction Base have an advantage now.... come on... Trials take what? 1hour per trial? and Quiz Question takes maximum 30seconds...
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

scatterer3

I was thinking though, if the faciton is biga nd a lot of people it can be indeed a bit sucky but what baout those who create factions to solo trials? they would get all those "new" increased drops we woudl add...that wouldnt be fair either...cuz 1 person could get a lot of materials and a big faciton woudln't. :/
kidna 2 ways this idea...help one side but hurts the other

I don't know if this can be set up to: lower faction base level = lower drops. And solo trials actually take a lot of time and effort, nowadays people farm approx. 500 EC within 30-40 minutes. And considering what BAQWULF wrote, it won't harm anyone.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
or atleast make some of the boss drops ET's it would be good

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Something should be done to make Faction Trials worth doing more since it requires time. The amount of drops is pretty low for something so time consuming.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Even if people have alt guilds, trials are time consuming because several of them are timed and you can only do the full set 3 times per week. Its difficulty increases each time you finish it. I'm not saying that it won't stop people from doing it but most people aren't going attempt that when there are other things going on and it's not the best way to farm.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
Even if people have alt guilds, trials are time consuming because several of them are timed and you can only do the full set 3 times per week. Its difficulty increases each time you finish it. I'm not saying that it won't stop people from doing it but most people aren't going attempt that when there are other things going on and it's not the best way to farm.
well said  ;)

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
and this is the only way we can make The Trials really Useful. atleast make the bosses drop like ET's random boss cards or more dama. Just saying sir and it will not harm the EPW market system.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
and this is the only way we can make The Trials really Useful. atleast make the bosses drop like ET's random boss cards or more dama. Just saying sir and it will not harm the EPW market system.
-1 for ET's and random boss cards dropping in trial runs.
+1 for more dama's though

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
-1 for ET's and random boss cards dropping in trial runs.
+1 for more dama's though
XD just saying if they are going to put it it would be good

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
the question is just how high should the reward be.... if you consider that in other instances like warsong or TT u can make 600ec in 1hour.... and for Trials u need a squad of lets say.... at least 4.... so bosses should maybe drop damas worth 2400ec (would be 80 damas per trial) .... just a suggestion

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
the question is just how high should the reward be.... if you consider that in other instances like warsong or TT u can make 600ec in 1hour.... and for Trials u need a squad of lets say.... at least 4.... so bosses should maybe drop damas worth 2400ec (would be 80 damas per trial) .... just a suggestion

LOL you mean Per Trial run or the Whole Trial?

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
I'm just saying as the LVL of Trial increase... I"m hoping that the rewards and drop would be higher aswell.....

scatterer3

LOL you mean Per Trial run or the Whole Trial?

Per run I suppose. And the 2nd and 3rd wave is way tougher, it should be worth it.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
no i mean per trial.... if u calculate 1 trial takes 1 hour and u need at least a squad of 4 and 600ec/hour as reward per trial/per person would be okay