you still have time to do so <3

Offline FoxiFox(✿U.U)

• A Fashionista Venomancer
  • Hai:3, FoxyVixen here ❤️
  • Characters: FoxyVixen
  • Faction: Dunno....
you still have time to do so <3

finally done with mine may add more :)
*Note* you can change the colors and bodyshape if you want to. I'm going to be working on a couple more and I'll probably redo my own mystic too lol...she's a nubby she's only 110 atm....dunno what to go on her for culti yet :P

Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 09:56 pm by FoxiFox(✿U.U)
[move]  ☦ Who's the Foxi of all the Foxes?☦ [/move]

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
BuMP

event will end 29th... looking forward to see more enterys, and great job to all those that joined so far...  -huggs for everyone-

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

I know it doesn't look the same as your requested but I think you might like the ini (you can always modify the colours)

I really like this ini. I've always wanted and been searching for a Mystic preset that doesn't look like an angry potato.  :-X

Offline Mia

Oke something came up, so I prolly wont be online for a week (around week i suppose) so I will announce winner right now....

First of all, you all did amazing job, thank you for that.. it was really hard to decide and even after i did, still not sure thats exactly my fav one xD but choice had to be made .___.

And the winner is...

And now for all those that joined event up to this day:

Will get 10 dama as thank you gift for joining... Once i am bak in a couple of days ill start mailing on the char names that you have in profile, if you dont have one or wish to get mail on some other char.. send me pm with name, thank you all

Offline Suchi

• China Fox/China Elven Mage
This was going to be my entry, but oh well.  :'(

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
This was going to be my entry, but oh well.  :'(

good one  :police:

Offline Mia

oke just to bump so i can notify everyone that reards been mailed... except baby vien, hope youll contact me soon for your rewards....

thank you all for joining and sorry for delay, as i Have been really busy irl :S and now back onto being busy x.x byes n huggs for all your awesome job <3  :-*

icyyuki

Thank you for event and rewards mia  ^-^

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent