Epic Perfect World

Mystic Female ini Event- Winner

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I'm joining in once I get my Internet back ^-^

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
Oke first of all thank you all that joined so far... and looking forward to see more of you and/or same ppl with more inis <3

Lagoona Blue = nah i tried to look at screenshots n i couldnt pick any sorry, i just love them both :S besides that something i can play with after picking ini anyways

same goes for the colors that you guys mention, it doesnt matter, since i can again play with it (and i for sure will, since i do change color often)

I can if you guys decide (you can edit your post n write agree or disagree) to let you know what INI-s so far i find cute, so you can get idea if you are doing right or wrong, or it might help those that plan to join later...

also for the d-line.. you guys can decide that aswell in between ea others (as again voting just post in your post what works for you) since i can wait, I am not in rush, I just noticed from other events that those who praticipate dont really like to wait long for the results... so thats why i thought to make it shorter and not drag it much...

If you have any more questions or if the answer before wasnt enough let me know <3

Thank you again all for joining, and welcome to those that will join

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted

Offline Stradivari

• You're so easy to read but the book is boring me.
  • Characters: iSpecious
  • Faction: PhoenixX

Offline Mia

Oke how about we change this event a bit...

Throw everything at me that you have/got as long eyes dont look like they are poping out or if they are too closed... so what I wanna say dont just simply try to copy the wizz-ep look, you are free to make anything as long eyes are not looking as they will run away from head :D or if char looks like it will fall a sleep :D

also I will once the event is done offer all those that didnt win but I consider that I would like use their ini in future I will pm each of those ini owners and offer price of 1k ec, you may accept or refuse thats alright, I however might wont be able to buy ALL AT ONCE so ill offer you as soon event ends n if you accept Ill let you know when i have your ec-s ready

AND for the end...

Lot of nice work already, thank you guys for your time, love you all <3

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
ini-1
ini-2
ini-3
ini-4
ini-5
ini-6
Last Edit: Mar 13, 2015, 07:07 pm by KrowMaet

Offline Tsuki Tenshi

• =^● ⋏ ●^=
  • There's always light wherever there's shadow.
  • Faction: Eternal
Due your last update, with my past ones (I fixed the first one because of the face. It was too long lol), I'm adding these.
1st fix:

4th:

5th(redlipyay):
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2015, 12:33 pm by Tsuki Tenshi

icyyuki

hmmm here's my entry... with white hair and blue eyes (different hairstyles)

[move]"Sexiest Venomancer Alive"[/move]

Sig and Avyy by Lonicera

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director

I know it doesn't look the same as your requested but I think you might like the ini (you can always modify the colours)

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver

I know it doesn't look the same as your requested but I think you might like the ini (you can always modify the colours)

This is really cute.

Pray to the gods, and goddesses, and thy shall grant.
Essence

Offline Tsuki Tenshi

• =^● ⋏ ●^=
  • There's always light wherever there's shadow.
  • Faction: Eternal

Offline Mia

bump for mia  ;)

Bump.

thx for bumps <3  :-[ that way i dont need to do it :D - huggs-

edit: oh and yinster i dont even look for copy of the ini :P i just showed "example of cute look" as ppl often ask you to show some example
Last Edit: Mar 18, 2015, 04:47 am by Mia

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks

Nice nice.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40: