Epic Perfect World

Alliance here alliance there alliance is rolling _ _ _ _ _ _ _ everywhere

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
 :normal-13:
I was wondering why friends on skype were coming to me saying they've been asked to play epic and that members in the holy merge would gear them. I was confused at first because I thought the alliance was getting beat but I can see now I was wrong and it makes more sense to me now about why they were asked to join :).
:normal-2: :normal-13: they never stop, they are strong outside but weaklings inside, so pathetic guys.
what can i say, u are the best ea that ever recorded pks harp, well done

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I like your video name.  :normal-2:

Op gameplay. I don't think that anyone can say you are bad even if enemy.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Wew rev '' that's why alliance lose to 1 guild '' ... 1 guild you say :DD sure xD , funny thing  :D , amazing 13 minutes pvp video btw harpisto <3

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
only good player in warning thats why alliance loses to 1 guild

Especialy when u and your faction supports artifex vs us :) Your logic always been flawless, simple truth is you cant stand we beat arti many times , something that u have never done before thats why in mass pk u aim for us first. Enjoy spamming our members to join your faction as u always do, but at least dont nonesences in my thread.

Thanks everyone for comments :)

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
2 words: nice wipe xD
.                                                                                                     

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Nice video, still trying to figure out the _ _ _ _ _ _ _