Epic Perfect World

Replace Requiem Spellblade Vit with Attack

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Since anyone barely uses this weapon considering it has lower m.attack than glaive, could the 25 vit be changed with 5 attack?

i feel like i'm dead

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
+1 for this coz king geo suggest it 8)

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Yush I agree +1
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Ariel_

+1  he has a point i dont see people using it

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
+1 since it's dragon wep used mainly for utility

icyyuki

Offline Ꮤolf

• God's God.
  • Fearless.
  • Characters: Sylentic
  • Faction: ☆Crimson
Agree, +1 this.  :police:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
+1 since it could actually become useful.
Since anyone barely uses this weapon considering it has lower m.attack than glaive, could the 25 vit be changed with 5 attack?

Stop right there. The red words are misleading.
Glaive's damage range: 2664 - 3995
Spellnlade's range       : 2996 - 3663

Both of them have the same average, which is 3329.5.

The only difference between them is that the glaive's max damage is higher than the spellblade's by 332, while its min damage is lower than the spellblade's by the same amount. It really depends on what type of damage range you prefer, whether with higher max but lower min or the other way round, with the same average. There's always a trade off regardless of what you use.

Despite this, most people use the glaive due to the extra 6% -channelling it gives; while the spellblade gives a 4% increase in crit rate, which is less attractive in this fast-channelling dominant play style server.

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
-1 cuz just no (reason: BeWitch with +5 atack lv)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Stop right there. The red words are misleading.
Glaive's damage range: 2664 - 3995
Spellnlade's range       : 2996 - 3663

Both of them have the same average, which is 3329.5.

The only difference between them is that the glaive's max damage is higher than the spellblade's by 332, while its min damage is lower than the spellblade's by the same amount. It really depends on what type of damage range you prefer, whether with higher max but lower min or the other way round, with the same average. There's always a trade off regardless of what you use.

Despite this, most people use the glaive due to the extra 6% -channelling it gives; while the spellblade gives a 4% increase in crit rate, which is less attractive in this fast-channelling dominant play style server.
I know the range between which it varies, and since glaive has higher matk on the right end, it will hit harder most of the times. Channeling is really important as a mg so ofc Glaive > Sword in use. This is why a 5 atk lvl boost will make it more "appealing"
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Even with 5 more attack levels, this sword wouldn't have any specified role, it would still be a weird mix.
I'd rather redesign this weapon totally. Make it a dph weapon, something like r8 attack level weapon, with some -cast, but not as strong.