Venomancer Fox Form Skills

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
not rlly
those skills have each a specific effect
if people would have been supposed to dmg hardly in fox form they'd have dmg skills with same dmg base as the normal ones, but they dont
the fox form/true form's purpose is to deal special effects, not dmg with unkillable defence.

my main is a veno, and even i agree with this. when i play my alts and have to 1v1 a veno or even in mass...they do fairly enough damage with their aoes in fox form. its not enough to kill someone but the debuff grudge does is annoying to casters and aps. i have been able to escape sins ganking me by using that skill on them and then summer sprint and feral. having them able to camp def fox form and run around grudge striking every 1-2 secs spamming that s*** in crowds... reducing cts and aps and doing significant damage(if this thread is approved for the cds and dmg). is not a good idea....if this were possible the only time a veno would go human form was to nova or 0 def someone. and that'd be rare.  :rolleyes:  and as for male... the skill is not really that great... ive knocked a few seekers out of vortex when they were at flag spawn points in nw. but thats about all its really good for. just stating my opinion here.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
because pw doesnt want to promote def camping in fox form/true form
thats why most skills are for the effect and less for the dmg
try to leave def camp and maybe u'll have fun, js.
the cds/low dmg and such are put for a purpose, the effect to be the reason why u are using the specific skill in that form, not to kill ppl being in it.
hey, allow sins to use skills in tideborn form
i love 10 extra def level from my tideborn form ;33333

Agree
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40: