Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I am literally dying  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Wait, he's not serious, is he?  ???

I hope not.

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1, I use this all the time, usually finish 3-3 in around 15-16mins, depending on atk lv engraves or dex engraves used on ornaments. You might think this is a troll post, but I assure you, this is a fool proof build. Not many people will agree with this due to the fact that it is seen as useless. But, This is one of most OP pve builds for a sin. The fast CT glitches some of the bosses and ends up 1shoting them at times. This is by far easiest way to make ec.
Omg, I just tried to trigger this CT glitch with an ep....... it really works  :tiger-16: Just make sure to be in violet dance mode all the time and spam primal cyclone (it has no cooldown). That's it. You don't even need r8, dragon gear is enough to tank the mobs. Bosses drop before they even get to you. I hope Agatio never fixes this lol, I'm sooo spamming 3-3 right nao.

On a serious note, can 3-3 be soloed with two chars if you don't have OP gear? Say, ep+BM?  :-\

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Every boss in 3-3 is soloable with sin

Agreed.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
+1, I use this all the time, usually finish 3-3 in around 15-16mins, depending on atk lv engraves or dex engraves used on ornaments. You might think this is a troll post, but I assure you, this is a fool proof build. Not many people will agree with this due to the fact that it is seen as useless. But, This is one of most OP pve builds for a sin. The fast CT glitches some of the bosses and ends up 1shoting them at times. This is by far easiest way to make ec.
well i sacrificed top and wrists, i got 2x ct and mp regen because i run out of it fast
i suggest geting no hp charm and glitch 2 mp charms, its so so hard to use all skills, u run fast out of mana, or get 20 magic on all ornaments..js

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yeah , pretty sure. That's arround the average i did last 2x. There is ofc different ways to do it , skipping rooms/mobs or what not for a faster mob count, but that's besides the point ,the amount of EC that comes from it is worth , unless ofc you are always really unlucky with gold mats.
i think somebody need learn you to do 3-3 , 25 minutes r to many

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
Tt 3-3 is soloable  my sage sin x3 int wrist int chest all u gotta do is subsea and rentless for 5 aps
Artifex