Epic Perfect World

TT 3-3

Offline LOST

Hello!

I decide create this post because i been wondering what are the class's
 that can solo TT 3-3 and what gears should take to do good.
thank you for all answers  :-*

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Assassin best at soloing... you should only attempt to solo 3-3 as a instacast sin with crit r8r weapon, this means x3 - 3% chan time on all peices of r8r gear. For tome use vit so you can run through it faster, rings you want 1 Magic for the -10% channeling and 1 Might for damage, Dex engraves are best for these and are cheaper then attack levels. For weapon you want Crit as main stat with dex or crit addons , put chan shards in the daggers its a no brainer, the faster you cast skills = the more damage you deal.
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
TT 3-3 is easy if you have a demon sin with 2x int/3x int wrist make sure you use a vit genie you should use spirit of defense and assault when you enter also the only boss you will have issues with is the aps boss and illusion lord I don't think illusion lord is solo able I've never been able to solo it on 1 char but you can do it on 2 characters average run should take 45 mins - 1 hour till you get use to it and 500-800  ec per run all depending on luck
For gear use r8 int wrists legs and boots dragon top ds ws r8 ring ascended robe dragon might ring 20-22 dex on all orna and you should be fine

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
TT 3-3 is easy if you have a demon sin with 2x int/3x int wrist make sure you use a vit genie you should use spirit of defense and assault when you enter also the only boss you will have issues with is the aps boss and illusion lord I don't think illusion lord is solo able I've never been able to solo it on 1 char but you can do it on 2 characters average run should take 45 mins - 1 hour till you get use to it and 500-800  ec per run all depending on luck
For gear use r8 int wrists legs and boots dragon top ds ws r8 ring ascended robe dragon might ring 20-22 dex on all orna and you should be fine
Every boss in 3-3 is soloable with sin

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Every boss in 3-3 is soloable with sin
Yea , i agree , if u demon and got a got int dags , than :* , u got this tt so easy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yea , i agree , if u demon and got a got int dags , than :* , u got this tt so easy
no, if u have the brain to 3spark subsea condensed tangling mire aps...even dragon top 5.00 can get them, LOL.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i solo that easy with my sage 3.33 sin with dragon daggers...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline LOST

BM or BARB can do as well?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
BM or BARB can do as well?

yes they can, but you need bloodpaint and spirit of defence, otherwise you're dead somewhere around Twilight Emperor

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
People actually do TT 3-3? I haven't done it since you make 0 $$$ on it anymore

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
People actually do TT 3-3? I haven't done it since you make 0 $$$ on it anymore

800 average EC per 3-3 in 2x drops , taking 25 mins a run, isn't exactly 0.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
800 average EC per 3-3 in 2x drops , taking 25 mins a run, isn't exactly 0.
25 minutes? Are you sure lol.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
25 minutes? Are you sure lol.
Yeah , pretty sure. That's arround the average i did last 2x. There is ofc different ways to do it , skipping rooms/mobs or what not for a faster mob count, but that's besides the point ,the amount of EC that comes from it is worth , unless ofc you are always really unlucky with gold mats.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

heiro

Assassin best at soloing... you should only attempt to solo 3-3 as a instacast sin with crit r8r weapon, this means x3 - 3% chan time on all peices of r8r gear. For tome use vit so you can run through it faster, rings you want 1 Magic for the -10% channeling and 1 Might for damage, Dex engraves are best for these and are cheaper then attack levels. For weapon you want Crit as main stat with dex or crit addons , put chan shards in the daggers its a no brainer, the faster you cast skills = the more damage you deal.

+1, I use this all the time, usually finish 3-3 in around 15-16mins, depending on atk lv engraves or dex engraves used on ornaments. You might think this is a troll post, but I assure you, this is a fool proof build. Not many people will agree with this due to the fact that it is seen as useless. But, This is one of most OP pve builds for a sin. The fast CT glitches some of the bosses and ends up 1shoting them at times. This is by far easiest way to make ec.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The fast CT glitches some of the bosses and ends up 1shoting them at times. This is by far easiest way to make ec.

I am literally dying  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: