Epic Perfect World

Seeker and Dual Edges

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Seeker's dmg aint the problem, mostly WB's def perhaps?
Im still for the reducing of sin's r8 set by 5-10 atk lvls and adding 5-10 extra to chill of the deep (to keep dph as it is? or idc, remove from that too, dmg is high anyway)
and for WBs, remove some phy defence, add extra mdef
js, i get hit 2 mag orns, for a lot, like if u dont camp mag ring/def weapon u get shtted badly
increase magic defence for WB, decrease pdef
also for most melees is EP's pdef with vanguard sage buff, which is stupid as ****, most people get outplayed on ep ending up stunlocked and dd'ed for 3-4minutes and end up with shackle/mark of weakness in duel, and as a seeker no sht u can rlly do, lol.
and if this happens to get 5 atk lvls for edges, make it only for seekers, not for 5.00 WBs to use...i hit ppl 12k hits 5.00 dual edges..is stupid as fck
Someone mentioned limiting the new edges to seekers only

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
just read main post+ last post
 :rolleyes:
Look, the example I gave (about WB's) is just the most obvious and the most easy to figure out without struggling your brain to do much thinking, can be checked easily, if this was a thread made to target WB's, I would've made a nerf thread (or not, since I don't really get to that kind of stuff), seeker's damage is really fcked right now, as in my case, trying to get a 3x int wrist for over a year, then when I finally got it, the improvement was close to none. My suggestion isn't really that mind blowing or game breaking, I find it fair that if they did that for claws, they do it for dual edges too as long as WB's can't use the new ones.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
seeker's dmg is only low against WB and EP tbh, against the rest u deal pretty op dmg
seeker is fine as it is, u just have issue with 2 classes? ...not your class's fault dw
seeker is ok, good dmg whatsoever, LOL.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
seeker's dmg is only low against WB and EP tbh, against the rest u deal pretty op dmg
seeker is fine as it is, u just have issue with 2 classes? ...not your class's fault dw
seeker is ok, good dmg whatsoever, LOL.
Compare what seeker was 2 years ago and what it is now, won't get the same figures

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Compare what seeker was 2 years ago and what it is now, won't get the same figures
so u cant def camp anymore for 2h, amazing
u can also deal 3.33 5-6k/hit + edged blur and u can easily tank
what is seeker now? more dmg, A BIT less def, i dont see point

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
so u cant def camp anymore for 2h, amazing
u can also deal 3.33 5-6k/hit + edged blur and u can easily tank
what is seeker now? more dmg, A BIT less def, i dont see point
More damage because after 1.5 got here with all the cards and meridian and titles and stuff, everyone got more damage

scatterer3

Something that has been on my mind lately is this: Replacing the +25 VIT stat on dual edges with +5 ATK Levels, why?
Well..If you consider that not EVERY seeker on this server is a 1 trick pony waiting for the metal combo cooldown, then repeating the same skill set over and over again praying for a zerk crit (like 99% of the seekers on this server do), then when you randomly 1 shot someone start thinking you're good, then this would come in your aid. Again, might ask yourself, why, maybe you will think something like "seekers don't need that, they are already OP enough, yesterday I've been 1 shotted by a seeker because I couldn't dodge the transfer or use Heart of Steel", not my fault if you do. Now some facts...My seeker hits a WB which is only using a mediocre DEF wep and full dragon set without any other Defensive type items for about ~1k, AND I get hit by the same WB for 4-5-6k's while being in full R8 gears, with NW cape and VIT tome (talking about pure damage here, no spark involved or any other damage aid) let's not mention the 3 spark occult 3.33 sins which hit for like 3-4k's when you really can't do anything but sit there and camp everything you can in order to survive, doesn't really look fair in my opinion, because ever since the Extreme Fury stone stat has been removed, seekers were in a gradual fall to being an useless class in both 1v1 and mass pk.
In the conclusion, stated the facts, gave you my opinion as a person which has been playing seeker as a main for about 3 years on this server, now it's about to the other player's opinions, and ultimately, the dev's opinion.
Flaming comments will not be taken into consideration, constructive criticism is appreciated as long as you have some facts to put next to it, if you don't then bye.

Maybe your nice suggested idea will draw seekers out a bit from the crisis that they currently have, in the other hand I doubt Agatio will do any improvements when it comes to seekers. I don't quite understand why he listens to some greedy suggestions, where actually everything is balanced/overpowered already, and ignores everything seeker related... Did a seeker burn your house Agatio? It was a spark wiz sir.

Good luck!

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
+1 but just for seekers  :rolleyes:

Offline Excursio

• Excursio-150 Seeker
  • Ducks-Excursio
  • Characters: Excursio
  • Faction: Ducks
Excursio★ 150 R8 Sage Seeker

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
this is down idea,since seekers already have enought dmg "the aps one" and you talk about dph who pray for zerk/crit, well idk but happens to me a random seeker, with full def gear, to just make combo on me and 1 shot me like 15 times in a row... i won't talk if he was atk/str gear.. ty

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
LOL you want Aps seeker to do more damage then they already do? nty.  - 1 to this suggestion ( based on current damage output aps seeker already can do)

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
this is down idea,since seekers already have enought dmg "the aps one" and you talk about dph who pray for zerk/crit, well idk but happens to me a random seeker, with full def gear, to just make combo on me and 1 shot me like 15 times in a row... i won't talk if he was atk/str gear.. ty
Read what you said 1 more time, does it make any sense?
And I just wrote in the thread that "criticism without stating facts will not be taken into consideration", hence, your comment isn't worth anything. Bye bye

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
And I just wrote in the thread that "criticism without stating facts will not be taken into consideration", hence, your comment isn't worth anything. Bye bye
wat facts... expect the ones you are able to hierobug me in 145 def lvl... with ur aps

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
wat facts... expect the ones you are able to hierobug me in 145 def lvl... with ur aps
If my sin can't do that, I'm sure as hell that my seeker won't do that in 1 milion years, with that being said, take yourself out of here.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆

Learn to read, its based on damage-output seeker already have.
You can deal more then enough damage to kill a wr using defence (r8) wep.
While the wr couldn't tick your charm if you are the one using a defence weap.
Same to ep, your damage to my ep is considerably high if you catch me without puri wep = I'm dead, so I don't see the need for more attack levels