Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
  • Faction: factions sux >:D
Nobody force u to use fkin aps seeker...aps0skill  >:(
Unseen blade...is the deadliest!

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
You are so funny that you should start doing stand up comedy shows hehe

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I expected that you would ignore the class restriction suggestion and mention the fact that seekers weren't designed to APS. Nor were Barbarians designed to triple spark, APS, occult, knockdown people to death, but there's no room for improvements to Barbarians either, I guess.

Idk where are you from but every server I been at had aps barbs dude lol ( and I played alot of servers , even if it was only for a week or two ) . I do admit they werent as popular on epic when I first came here but I did see quite a few still so ...

Tho I do agree with the boost for seekers , nobody plays seekers anyway wouldnt really be game breaking or w/e lol .

Maybe some boost for wrs ( bms ) to wouldnt hurt , as far as I watched 1v1s they seem to be outdmged by everything else lol .

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Thats a 2 way battle sir , I dont think its hard to do a combo with DPH seeker , so dph0skill? ... lol

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
yeh but aps...stun and hit like crazy...both are ways are ez...but aps is more shiit...cuz combo can be avoided with hos...and aps...spark3 stun and hit...if target start running just dph combo.not hard  :rolleyes:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
yeh but aps...stun and hit like crazy...both are ways are ez...but aps is more ****...cuz combo can be avoided with hos...and aps...spark3 stun and hit...if target start running just dph combo.not hard  :rolleyes:
You have no idea what you're talking about
There's a reason why the dual edges weren't boosted just like claws. Seekers weren't designed to be an aps class and you shouldn't rely on aps in order to kill people. Improving claws would give seekers even bigger edge over BMs when it comes to aps damage, which is just wrong. Also this would boost barbarians and they totally don't need it. If anything, I would rather boost the dph damage, but there's not much room for the improvement.
Every physical class was made possible to be fit for aps.
Look at BM, barb, ea, and sin; all of them are fit for aps with the right gears and culti. So, excluding seeker from the aps club seems unfair, since all its conterparts have proven that there is nothing wrong with going aps, it just takes time to adapt to the change. But most people don't like changes.

On topic, it looks like OP has based his claim solely on a few exceptional cases, i.e losing to a barb, which can be due to many reasons like what most people have pointed out. Perhaps it would be more convincing if OP can show that he has been consistently having struggles with most classes, which is not very likely to happen.

Offline CoFi

• CoFi
  • Metallica
Kill same ppl or win 1v1 tournament without aps.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
And I should do that because?......

Offline BriEsT

• Don

You remind me of some barb that constantly claims that APS barbs are bad players . To bad you cant open your eyes to "new ideas"  lol

yeh but aps...stun and hit like crazy...both are ways are ez...but aps is more ****...cuz combo can be avoided with hos...and aps...spark3 stun and hit...if target start running just dph combo.not hard  :rolleyes:

You can easly remove and dodge the stuns , plenty of genie skills allow this , so no cant say that APS is more sh1t sorry .

scatterer3

seekers are fine, lol
the dmg is good dw
u just have to realise that if ur enemy camps def u should camp too
sorry u have to change 3 gear pieces in ur case to be unkillable >.<
i must change like 5-7 xddd

Unfortunately that's not true.

Idk where are you from but every server I been at had aps barbs dude lol ( and I played alot of servers , even if it was only for a week or two ) . I do admit they werent as popular on epic when I first came here but I did see quite a few still so ...

Tho I do agree with the boost for seekers , nobody plays seekers anyway wouldnt really be game breaking or w/e lol .

Maybe some boost for wrs ( bms ) to wouldnt hurt , as far as I watched 1v1s they seem to be outdmged by everything else lol .

APS barbarians derived somehow from the numerous alternatives of -interval EQ, I wouldn't be so sure to answer that way the question if barbarians were really meant to be APS built. My posts, if this or that was meant to be are PWI based, it's the original anyway.