Epic Perfect World

Solo Farming,

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
its true, TT is a decent way, and yea, i know the gears are not men't to be easy, truthly i enjoy the challange, i just don't like being so dependent on anyone while i want to farm, i actually like PV alot because i can solo farm it, but the rate i gain money is definitly to slow if im saving up for 14k ec's to buy 1 belt. if there was a dungeon that was challanging and i could farm this challanging dungeon without an alt or having to depend on other people. and make a decent amout of ec's or ingame coins. i'd be very satisfied with the solo pve farming - Nexium

kitty stew

More farming options always good but you can't expect to get rich as others who put out far more effort (ie farming smarts) or cash. Idk what you expect.

Just an fyi tho here are more solo options:
-Rancor
-Fire Legion
-Sumor Event
-Ares
-Morai Event
-Merching
-Nation Wars
-BH+Divine
-Regular WB (Soul Hunter, Hellgate Watchdog, Shadow Doll, Rottenflesh Abomination, etc)
-Nightscream
-Morai Daily quests to sell skills
-Primal dailies to sell skills or nuema
-Tigers Event
-City of Abominations

This is just off the top of my head and I'm tired as ****.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
imo an instance that you could farm st would be much better.
Being dependant on doing nw is quite annoying if you ask me.I am not saying an instance that you can get 1k st per day something difficult or an instance that you get in x times.
If you going to say "no be cause nw will lose its purpose and ppl will not attend" i'll say its wrong cause if you want to engrave yourself you will sure need the st from nw.
Just an opinion dont hate :police:

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Hello there, everyone's gone through this phase where you cannot farm. What I suggest you to do, is to join a guild to help you with your gear and when you have get a decent gear you'll be able to farm EC. There are many ways to earn EC and someone posted a link with the ways of farming them. It would be way too easy if a new instance especially for farming EC was included in the next patches. People would get bored of it really soon because anyone could get Great Gears and the fights would last forever. The server is balanced as it is. No need for new instances and new ways for farming EC. Have fun!

Insanity

Hello there, everyone's gone through this phase where you cannot farm. What I suggest you to do, is to join a guild to help you with your gear and when you have get a decent gear you'll be able to farm EC. There are many ways to earn EC and someone posted a link with the ways of farming them. It would be way too easy if a new instance especially for farming EC was included in the next patches. People would get bored of it really soon because anyone could get Great Gears and the fights would last forever. The server is balanced as it is. No need for new instances and new ways for farming EC. Have fun!

people get bored of spending weeks farming then not getting great gears, that's boring not the other way around

this server is far from being balanced, but it's the best playable server at this moment

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Balanced server. I have yet to see it.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It's as balanced as a PWI server's gonna get.

Anyways, as you don't give your class, I don't know what to say about TT, but in my personal case, I use my archer and cleric to do 2-3.  The last boss usually kills off my cleric (he's the sac lamb in that case really, because my archer can take the hits from the last boss as long as I keep at sage sparking), but I make out okay.

Thing is, even if Aga made an instance for that purpose, what instance would he use? Other than PV, all instances that I know of needs at least 1 extra body to open.  So while another instance would be nice just for teh shinies, it's not needed, nor would it help.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)