Epic Perfect World

Twitch.TV Face Smiley Set

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Since every possible server i've been on had the Troll smiley set which i know by far that EPW wouldn't agree for using because of too much trololololling. I would suggest a Twitch TV smiley set. List of the emotes can be found here under face emotes: http://twitchemotes.com/

What benefit would bring this? Hopefully less pedobear,octopus,radish and those types of smileys that are just in my oppinion way too boring when seen everyday. So hey EPW community, let's bring something new! shall we... ??

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
-1 no need (actually +1, because some ppl might think im serious)
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2015, 06:30 pm by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
All of my yes. If theres too many just a few main emotes would do like Kappa, OMGScoots,etc. Those funny expressive emotes and well sure it's not really related to PWI. Can you make this happen Aga? :police: A kappa a day makes the trolls go away
Tis just beautiful  :'(
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
i think new smileys would be a good idea. +1

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
the second i saw i was like oh god no
but +1
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
useless
-1 no need

i knew i shouldn't post this in PVP chat

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
And what does this face express?

Offline Codykins

• Very Big Noob
  • I play for fun not to have an ego :)
  • Characters: Adriel
  • Faction: Apollumi
+1 new emotes would be cool  :police:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

Kappa: the main symbol/emote of Twitch.tv. It represents sarcasm, irony, puns, jokes, and trolls alike. If you see this term used outside of Twitch.tv, then this is not the correct definition. Usually used at the end of an ironic or sarcastic sentence. Sentences that contain a Kappa should not be taken seriously. If you search "Kappa Twitch.tv" in Google you can see what the emote looks like, and why it is used as it is. Sentences that use Kappa do not always have to make sense.
You hold the speedrun world record of this game, but I bet you'll die on level 1, Kappa.

so if used outside twitch tv, it's not correct definition, meaning if we used im in epw they don't represent stuff added above

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ya why not , would be funny seeing different smiley from what we see today :)

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”

Hmm good question and Kappa is just something you can't comprehend needing a spiritual level beyond level 1337 to even understand the power that twitch.tv has (promoting games/gameplay and events you gms do)
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Kappa: the main symbol/emote of Twitch.tv. It represents sarcasm, irony, puns, jokes, and trolls alike.
So basically you want a troll set, but the Twitch one, because the other one is too boring.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
So basically you want a troll set, but the Twitch one, because the other one is too boring.

Basically yeah if we're all being honest here  :-X
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
They do not fit Perfect world community imo -1