Epic Perfect World

How to downer Veno Part 7! Artifex vs Warning & HO DT - More PK

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
bro   u   not  good  i  no  watch and ik u bad  wf i    d     k   why   i     open     forum   and watch it ik  u  bad  and i wish i wasnt   so downer but  cant resist to   show my  autism  on  every  arti  post  so   i make n  e x t  pointless  post like   my life   just  bcus  my   mom  gave   me broken   keyboard so   i can make  post  by smashing  my face on  keyboard  haha    me make  arti doges mede lele   xD  bro   u  not good
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
bro   u   not  good  i  no  watch and ik u bad  wf i    d     k   why   i     open     forum   and watch it ik  u  bad  and i wish i wasnt   so downer but  cant resist to   show my  autism  on  every  arti  post  so   i make n  e x t  pointless  post like   my life   just  bcus  my   mom  gave   me broken   keyboard so   i can make  post  by smashing  my face on  keyboard  haha    me make  arti doges mede lele   xD  bro   u  not good

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi

LOOOL you made my day mike :)

And thanks everyone! :) and haha ty pedro

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
:normal-2: bro i will i log to make arti dogs mad  only easy lul

You were a little pup that I had to get back into Arti when you got kicked like what, twice? You literally added me on Skype to get back in LOL. Don't forget that you had to suck d.ick before you could open your mouth for anything else  :-\

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
:normal-2: bro i will i log to make arti dogs mad  only easy lul
everytime you log i gain more pk hours

Vegas

I bet he would beat you 1v1  :shocked:

Offline Validity

• Artifex#1 DarkKitty Validity Irania
Nice video hun, The music was great. Keep making them i enjoy watching them :D

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You are so good my student

But I beat him at sundown and he logged off after 1 round and it doesn't matter if ahed can beat him or not, he is my student and he is still learning..

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i bet you are one of my best fans always quotting me and trying hard to be my friend meanwhile i dont even mention your name at all i dont really give a single shit about you gaming nerd l3l ... you come from nowhere trying hard to troll me .. what you think ? i'm harpist or charliz to rq game cause of you hahahaha

anyway i am ready to 1vs1 him anytime u want .. since you are his defender/protector/body guard/dog/security you can arreng us some 1vs1 maybe
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2015, 06:03 pm by Ahed

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
teach me how ply veno  :sad: :sad:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

oh my god get a different signature this will give me a seizure

just use pretty flowers or something  :'(

Vegas

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
i like the insta aa and u gameplay , hope to see more veno videos !!