Epic Perfect World

interesting veno builds.

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
Nah im sure alot do xD and it is good cause you can put out alot of skills but being built ha etc u cant tbh i sneak in the dragon quoit now and then XD or get a ep to slave bufd chan me xD

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Wish i could have more chan haha hopping for -12 chan on my sleeve in the future XD

Uh oh. Gl with that. 5k damas later no 2x chan.  :sad:

icyyuki

Uh oh. Gl with that. 5k damas later no 2x chan.  :sad:

yes :( the best i have gotten is mag -6 and vit on sleeve! its so hard!!! the wf with -12 make me so jelly :normal-14:

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
yes :( the best i have gotten is mag -6 and vit on sleeve! its so hard!!! the wf with -12 make me so jelly :normal-14:

I know you feel. Es oki.  :sad:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Wf is a mage/support depending on situation. I switch from 90 def (with sad 50 atk) to 90 atk (with sad 47 def), without messing with cards, hate changing them. Don't see a point in any other set but r8 as it can give you everything you need - with a bit of luck ofc. This server doesn't give you too much space for creativity with one end game set tbh.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Yeah, like everyone else said I don't see how LA veno is useful at all.  :-[ Doesn't have the benefits of either. But plenty of cons.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
ATM im pretty happy wih my veno shes just useing AA and pataka R8 but im still ganna tiker till i can get some form of LA on her and bow veno sounds fun lol

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
LA or HA for veno on this serv is useless. LA is paper cuz no r8 bonuses same HA. Damage of both builds just suck and is way wiker than full magic r8. If u want tank my tips go get some reduce in gear.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I want to try and make  LA veno is it possible how can we do this with out botching out magic damage out put.
AA and LA mix or can we make a full LA and it still be doable?
Will it rely on crit rate to make up for it? 

Will R8 come into play at all with that. (of couse its wont be LA anymore but perhaps it will need a armor part with certain extra rolls.

PM your thoughts and idea and lets see if we can make it happen.

Hai i don't think full LA or Mix would benefit you in any way. On this server atleast, r8 AA is the way to go. I tried LA when i played pwi years ago and that was funny yet squishy to play with. Crit rate = thats already good enough here since you can get 22-23% crit rate and if you go full magic, you're gonna be critting a lot( if you're using offensive S cards) Ofc many have replied you! and offtopic  CT + DD veno way to go for me  :police:
I don't camp def cause no def wep  >:( didn't feel like i need it ,having so many utility skills to keep me alive & i'm too poor  :police:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
LA veno would be pretty pointless. Your defenses would be even, but equally sh!tty. As for an HA veno, it works if you're sage and fully geared. With dragon and good war avatar cards, it's got decent stats. If you want more magic def, switch to a magic ring and make sure your accessories have def levels and strength. I wrote a guide for HA venos about two or so years ago and I'm tempted to remake it since there's a lot that can be said and I know a lot more about PK now. X-X
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.