Epic Perfect World

interesting veno builds.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
I want to try and make  LA veno is it possible how can we do this with out botching out magic damage out put.
AA and LA mix or can we make a full LA and it still be doable?
Will it rely on crit rate to make up for it? 

Will R8 come into play at all with that. (of couse its wont be LA anymore but perhaps it will need a armor part with certain extra rolls.

PM your thoughts and idea and lets see if we can make it happen. 

Offline Suchi

• China Fox/China Elven Mage
Well, if you mix armour you will ruin your attack levels. If you go LA you're going to be squishy to both the physical and magical worlds (EA's already deal high dmg to DD venos going LA will make you still squishy to them + arcanes). I don't really think it's worth trying. :<
Besides, you should already have 22%+ crit rate as a veno.  :police:

kitty stew

Try to equip LA armour and tell me how it goes.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
You lose A LOT of magic, have barely any chan.. I don't see a point
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

icyyuki

I dont think it's worth it. If you want to be tanky then go for mix of HA and R8. Even tho you do not have any damg but its still fun to troll  :pig-50:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Arcane barbarian more useful than light veno

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
you dont even need to mix HA with R8 XD... just get good rolls + phy reduce etc maybe vit too xd aint that hard to tank if you are full mag but most gear is built to tank c;

icyyuki

you dont even need to mix HA with R8 XD... just get good rolls + phy reduce etc maybe vit too xd aint that hard to tank if you are full mag but most gear is built to tank c;

True, but it's way more tanky with 1 or 2 pieces of HA dragon armor. If you are lazy or have no mats for reoll but still want to be superrrrrrr tanky then try HA armors with r8 :p It's fun to try all different builds haha

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
True, but it's way more tanky with 1 or 2 pieces of HA dragon armor. If you are lazy or have no mats for reoll but still want to be superrrrrrr tanky then try HA armors with r8 :p It's fun to try all different builds haha

Full vit maybe?XD and tbh it only took me like 1-2 trys on most of my gear to get decent stats XD im full magic but most of my vit comes from gear thats like  in the ss XD http://gyazo.com/380032984ebc1f60f61c5c5f0c17c53b    XD

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I don't understand why exactly you'd want to do that.
First of all you lose a lot of magic and channeling and honestly crit rate gain is useless. Your job as a wf is to purge, amp, cc, steal chi etc. Moreover, trust me, if you play wf in pk as LA, you'd rq your -40 channeling since you can't even pop blazing fast enough and you get 12'ed by eas.
There was a topic about HA/AA build as a wf which is also pretty useless.
Just stick to AA build. If you need def boost get a 3x def lvls+ phy dmg red or 4x def lvls weapon and you're good to go. If you really need the def and you can't stay alive get a might ring. But LA build as a wf is pretty stupid imo.

Full vit maybe?XD and tbh it only took me like 1-2 trys on most of my gear to get decent stats XD im full magic but most of my vit comes from gear thats like  in the ss XD http://gyazo.com/380032984ebc1f60f61c5c5f0c17c53b    XD
Meh was full vit as sage and still paper. No point unless u plan on trolling around in sage fox form.

Just my 2 cents.  :-[

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥

icyyuki

I have tried with 1 or 2 pieces of HA armor combined with my R8 (decent stats) and i was almost or was as tanky as my ig hubby who is a full vit bm. I put enough points in dex and str to wear the HA pieces then rest to mag. If you only use the HA top instead of HA top and sleeve then you keep a bonus from R8 (forgot which bonus). I played it for about a month and it was sooooooo much fun trolling around (sage ofc). Of course i had absolutely no damg XD but it was fun while it lasted.  ;)

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
I have tried with 1 or 2 pieces of HA armor combined with my R8 (decent stats) and i was almost or was as tanky as my ig hubby who is a full vit bm. I put enough points in dex and str to wear the HA pieces then rest to mag. If you only use the HA top instead of HA top and sleeve then you keep a bonus from R8 (forgot which bonus). I played it for about a month and it was sooooooo much fun. Of course i had absolutely no damg XD but it was fun while it lasted.  ;)

Sounds fun im up for a challenge XDD one day i want to be a bowfox... will never happen LOL! XD

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Am I the only one who loves channeling so much? :c

icyyuki

Am I the only one who loves channeling so much? :c

I love channeling :3 but also to be tanky. Wf main job is to debuff so my wf is not build for tons damg like wizzy XD Im a sage veno with tons def lvl (99 with runes and stuff). Wish i could have more chan haha hopping for -12 chan on my sleeve in the future XD