Epic Perfect World

Make me a "Cover Picture" Event!

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]
Good tidings, EPW players/Forum warriors! I have seen and noticed that many people here are very artistic, and wished that I also will be blessed with such talents. Well, I am currently writing a novel in which, I would like to borrow your skills to make it more colorful. The cover page usually catches the eyes of the readers so, I need my novel to have such great and artistic cover.

Rules are simple, you are to draw something related to my story which is linked below
http://www.wattpad.com/story/33943497-the-demon-king

This event will commence the moment I post this thread and will end March 14,2015 at exactly 12:00mm Server Time. entries posted after the said time will not be counted. I do apologize if I only give you such a short time, but I am really in a rush and 10 days is the longest time-span I could give.

Prizes are as follows:
Grand Winner : 10Dama ores + 1k EC

Second Place  : 5Dama ores + 700ec

I will also give 5damas as consolation prize for each entry.

Also, feel free to pm me here or in game (IGN: Author) for any questions, clarifications and/or violent reactions.

Thank you and may the heavens bless you and your creativity!

Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 01:38 pm by Von

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I read part of your novel and enjoyed it. I'm a writer myself, so good luck with your novel. Although, I don't think you'll get many entries because of the short timespan. s:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I read part of your novel and enjoyed it. I'm a writer myself, so good luck with your novel. Although, I don't think you'll get many entries because of the short timespan. s:

I agree. Increasing the timespan will not only allow more entries to flow through, but higher quality work in the end(since they won't feel rushed). I've always been trying to write a book myself - everyone says I should - but can't find the time. It's nice to see you writing and enjoying it, and it came out well too. Goodluck on finding yourself a cover, I'll make sure I send some of my friends who do graphics to this thread  ;)
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Vonnie, make it longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
If I enter the contest, will I be a free elf about your siggy? *wink wink*

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
[shadow=red,left]Okay, due to insistent public demands, I extended the time-span to 10 days. I hope to see good entries. TYVM!!![/shadow]

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
 :normal-4: [shadow=red,left]Bump[/shadow]

Offline Sideris

• Angie
Bump for Vonnie.

Actually, I just thought of something.

Long story short: the black wings represent the demon dude, and the egg represents the rebirth.
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2015, 09:03 pm by Sideris

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
Bump for Vonnie.

Actually, I just thought of something.

Long story short: the black wings represent the demon dude, and the egg represents the rebirth.

[shadow=red,left]Wow. this is nice![/shadow]

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
Such talent vonnie :)). Good job
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
Bump for Vonnie 'cause he n00p and didn't put this in the Illustration section.  :normal-24:

EricaMurcas

Bumped and moved to illustrations, where it may get more attention. Good luck, everyone. :3