Epic Perfect World

Artifex Mass Pk - Rebirth

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

I was rolling top and got x2 top so i figured might as well try it, was fun, i ran to africa, but fun  :police:

I died a hella lot more but forgot to record it   :'( , some parts what it cuts off was like 1-2 deaths from sigs then flying back so just cut em off.

Also forgot to mention, yea don't say anything bout the fail AD/Faiths those were.....paranoias..... no idea why i clicked them during pk....you can ask 100 times i still don't have right answer, I do it if I see something hitting me and yea....goes downhill from there from the first 10 mins.

BUT I REQUIRE QUESTION ANSWERED. HOW THE EFF YOU MANAGE TO BUILD THE STAMINA TO PRESS 1 BUTTON WTF? I WAS TRIGGER HAPPY WITH STUNNING NOW NO POINT WTF e.e
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 01:20 pm by Shotime

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video, was fun pk and DT. Thank you Holy Alliance for showing.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I feel bad for you mEnG

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
I feel bad for you mEnG

:'( you want to buy 5% crit ring?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

:'( you want to buy 5% crit ring?
Say price fast

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Say price fast

:normal-2: :normal-2: pass, but really there like 20 people selling em in WC you weren't on when they were.

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice vid bro ^^

icyyuki

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Cool video. It was a fun pk

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Epic pk. Looks so fun. Nice video.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Was fun...,but fun...???Where fun???you recorded 90+ ppl vs almost 40. Nobody hit u for 10 min on video.
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Kia

you recorded 90+ ppl vs almost 40.

You did the same thing a few days back, even using faction sigs on 5 of us repeatingly. Curious enough that it was fun back then and now it's not. Make up your mind.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 07:33 am by Edelweiss

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Was fun...,but fun...???Where fun???you recorded 90+ ppl vs almost 40. Nobody hit u for 10 min on video.

So its ok for you guys to record 50 v 100 pk and then say how artifex cries about numbers , talk how easy and fair number pk it was , but if artifex does it its the end of the world , omg serious gamers , omg artifex tryhards nerds no lifers ect.. And in the end you ll even call me a hypocrite for making this comment I guess ? lol

Anyway on topic , nice video Sid  :shocked:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
We didn't even have 90 online at the time. Including afkers and people doing there own thing... 90 seems like a little exaggerated. However, this WAS DT. Not just your average pk. I personally feel the numbers where fairly even(give or take a squad). There's not need to comment and start drama, let alone be upset over the game. I've been in a LOT of zerg/gank videos, but me posting "why u outnumber"  doesn't solve anything, rather the opposite. Also our eps were incredible that pk. Look at the squads and how quickly their bars refill. It's not that he wasn't being hit, it's just our eps were healing like gods that pk. Also notice his repositioning, he does his best to take out targets but not become one himself. Thanks for coming though friend, I enjoyed pking at DT for once.

@shotime. On a side note. Was fun pk and great video. You did and incredible job being an aa leader and taking down targets. That invisible part though LOL I thought you were joking at first xD

10/10 everything

Nice to have you recording pk again.
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2015, 09:01 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good video Sid, really good music aswell.
Enjoyed DT and PK alot actually..

73online at DT but 90 inside, just Artifex things LOL stop beeing an hypocrite.
When your faction records 50vs 14 you guys do the same exact thing, so don't all inocent.
And yes it's always fun to kill the easies .....
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.