Epic Perfect World

The God is Back ?!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
at TV u see a bunch of retards fighting or yelling at eachother and that is considered good
guess we should stream this and ask for tickets
keep it going peeps

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
3k YES good shit swanny boy

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
You mean merge, it's not retiring if you join a new guild and play every day....
so if Thierry Henry retired and still plays football that doesnt mean he retired?
so butthurt xpendable meatshield commissioners these days :x

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Good video, Squirtpissfart. You are good.  :-*

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Jesus Christ, these mad people mentioning Xpendable and salvation  going to artifex for like months now.

Wb btw, hope you give bigger challenge gvg wise lol

+1 Savi
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2015, 11:33 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
because you have ego . you are somebody.  you are not a dog.  :normal-1: lets count how many dog factions went into arti,salma,sync,salvation,xpen? did i miss anybody?  :normal-1: idk how this cynix gets on game everyday and keep telling him self he is somebody  :normal-1: he is a dog barking to pedro's feet  :normal-1: atleast naem stays quiet,so he can keep the little drop of ego he has left  :normal-1: but dogs like these who bark all the time make me laugh so hard.
1. I'm better than you at every class you play or dream about.
2. Don't say my name on some random thread when I barely acknowledge your existence.
3. I didn't merge anything. Half the ex salvs who went to artifex went there before I ever did (and that's still only about 10)
4. You were the first triple int sin on server, and years later; still the worst. I don't know how you wake up every day to log on either.
5. People like you should leave the trashtalk to the better players in your faction. You're not a very good posterboy.
6. People in merged factions shouldn't talk about merged factions. It's awkward for everyone.

Good night.
I'm basically 40

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
1. I'm better than you at every class you play or dream about.
2. Don't say my name on some random thread when I barely acknowledge your existence.
3. I didn't merge anything. Half the ex salvs who went to artifex went there before I ever did (and that's still only about 10)
4. You were the first triple int sin on server, and years later; still the worst. I don't know how you wake up every day to log on either.
5. People like you should leave the trashtalk to the better players in your faction. You're not a very good posterboy.
6. People in merged factions shouldn't talk about merged factions. It's awkward for everyone.

Good night.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked for arguing/drama.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.