Epic Perfect World

PVP titles

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Don't you all think if alt killing is possible we would have unknown characters with absurd amount of kills on top of the list? It's not so hard to create a bot to kill your alt, ressurect it and repeat the procedure. I think the ranking system is abuse-resitant as of now.

Offline Kia

who would kill an alt 1360 times for that? LOL.
lets say u respawn fast and sht
its still
15 seconds for a kill
so...
4kills/minute
240kills/hour
u need 6 hours? wow seems nice
6h for 2k ec...ye no1 will do that

Please stop trying to do any kind of math. You are not good at it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Please stop trying to do any kind of math. You are not good at it.
just explain me who would stay atleast 5h for 2k ec :)

Offline Kia

just explain me who would stay atleast 5h for 2k ec :)

It can be done in less than an hour with ease. All you need is a bit of brain and the ability to multiclient.

-1 on your suggestion.

infernchidhu

who would kill an alt 1360 times for that? LOL.
lets say u respawn fast and sht
its still
15 seconds for a kill
so...
4kills/minute
240kills/hour
u need 6 hours? wow seems nice
6h for 2k ec...ye no1 will do that
Assumption you made is, you killing 1 char each, if you log multiple char, your math fails, but yes i don't care about this with or without, i see a lot more essential stuff than this, but sure w/e. ( Not sure about you but i know few people who do morai 3 hrs event with 220+ toons, so that should practically disprove your math there xD. )

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
It can be done in less than an hour with ease. All you need is a bit of brain and the ability to multiclient.

-1 on your suggestion.
Please do show us how to kill an alt 1360 times in under 1 hour. Even if you have more than 1 alt logged on itll still take more than an hour...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Assumption you made is, you killing 1 char each, if you log multiple char, your math fails, but yes i don't care about this with or without, i see a lot more essential stuff than this, but sure w/e. ( Not sure about you but i know few people who do morai 3 hrs event with 220+ toons, so that should practically disprove your math there xD. )
i do morai aswell on more than 100 toons but the problem is this
i know even with multiple toons it would take ATLEAST 2hours
and the quest is once/ toon
and gives 2k ec
maybe increase number of toons for each set for reward and the last quest to stay the same, still a lot to do, not worth the struggle with alts
in 2h doing bh with multi client  i get atleast 250 damas
thats 7k ec
...in exchange for the 2k ec, no ty
Please do show us how to kill an alt 1360 times in under 1 hour. Even if you have more than 1 alt logged on itll still take more than an hour...
^ oh, almight nerd, show us...
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2015, 04:05 pm by Seby

infernchidhu

Well at maximum efficiency you can kill 3600 alts in 1 hour, should be extremely possible, i ll be more than willing to show you, if sufficient EC involved as reward  :tiger-4: :pig-45: :tiger-8:

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Fail in everything .. l o l

Ina mi lub u , cant lib without your anger over game  :normal-23: :normal-3: :pig-3: :pig-26:

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Well at maximum efficiency you can kill 3600 alts in 1 hour, should be extremely possible, i ll be more than willing to show you, if sufficient EC involved as reward  :tiger-4: ig-45: :tiger-8:
Aye, im pretty sure you can. Not being sarcastic, you probably can since its you LOL. But the average player wouldnt be able to do it, especially if kills on players under 150 didnt count.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I would probably agree if the titles sounded better but then again... how is a support class/toon supposed to get 500 kills without killing alts/undergeared people...

i used to have 1400+ kills on mystic (something around that) when i used to play this game more and i could still support.

to get kills you kill people.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
add this, if you kill 1000+ you got 'VIP' title
and Soochi own this every months....lol

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
add this, if you kill 1000+ you got 'VIP' title
and Soochi own this every months....lol
soochi isnt the only person kill 1k per month  ;) ;) ;)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't see point with having titles based on your kills.