Epic Perfect World

PVP titles

Offline wannabepro

Can you make PVP-titles plz? >:D
Titles are given only for the number of killed characters

if already got some of these titles for free, then replace em with new exclusive PVP-only

For example:

Hunter (60)
Fighter (100)
Killer (120)
Depredator (170)
Champion (210)
Slaughterer (250)
Chieftain (300)
Blade Master (400)
Black Lord (500)

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
inb4 alt killing.

Offline wannabepro

wish it would be possible not count same ip alt farming...

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
inb4 alt killing.
It's sadly true. Everyone has to exploit something fun
anyway they possibly can. Maybe there's a way to make
it 150 based ONLY. That means they either need 100
lvl 150 alts, or have to legit kill. I doubt they can do the first :)

+1 to the idea. PvP titles have been wanted, aside from just events.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
replace the 500 kills title with Robbert

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
the only way i can see this working is if they're awarded to people on the pvp ranking page at the end of each month by the number of kills or position on it. (with ones for top people in each class too probably...)

but thats probably a lot of work if it isn't automatically linked to it.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Some of these sounds/are pretty lame. Beside Slaughterer i don't see anything good
also there was meant for first 3 of each class on pk rankings at the end of the month to get a title, and it didnt happen. => neither will this
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Some of these sounds/are pretty lame. Beside Slaughterer i don't see anything good
also there was meant for first 3 of each class on pk rankings at the end of the month to get a title, and it didnt happen. => neither will this
Couldn't aga just add it in like a Title Quest and have the requirement killing x amount of
level 150's similar to that of the Gods Giving quest? That way the title will automatically
be given out, and people can't kill 'that many' alts since it's 150's only. Also, yes, most
of the title names should be changed. Most of them I are not the best and unrelated to classes.
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2015, 03:07 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Some of these sounds/are pretty lame.

also this. i don't really like any of them. blade master doesn't even make sense for most classes.

Offline Kia

I would probably agree if the titles sounded better but then again... how is a support class/toon supposed to get 500 kills without killing alts/undergeared people...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
make  title that gives
10 phy attack 10 mag attack (average)
and put it as ending of a quest chain
1st quest from gods giving : Kill 10 players , only once/toon, reward 10 Old coins(5 ec each worth)
2nd quest from gods giving : Kill 50 players , only once/toon, reward 50 Old Epic coins( 5 ec each worth)
3rd quest from gods giving : Kill 250 players, only once/toon, reward 200 Old coins( 5 ec each worth)
4th quest from gods giving : kill 1000 players, only once/toon, reward 100 Supply tokens+ 100 Old coins(5 ec each worth) - > This gives the title u create, the title name is up to aga
5th quest to be a daily that resets after 24h that will require 100 kills in order to get 500 ec
this way pk will be actually improved? and more ppl will be seen at pk areas
no1 has time to kill 100 toons for 500 ec as 'spamming it for ec' and pkers will pretty much enjoy a boost? LOL

Offline Kia

make  title that gives
1st quest from gods giving : Kill 10 players , only once/toon, reward 10 Old coins(5 ec each worth)
2nd quest from gods giving : Kill 50 players , only once/toon, reward 50 Old Epic coins( 5 ec each worth)
3rd quest from gods giving : Kill 250 players, only once/toon, reward 200 Old coins( 5 ec each worth)
4th quest from gods giving : kill 1000 players, only once/toon, reward 100 Supply tokens+ 100 Old coins(5 ec each worth) - > This gives the title u create, the title name is up to aga
5th quest to be a daily that resets after 24h that will require 100 kills in order to get 500 ec

Again. Inb4 alt killing.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Again. Inb4 alt killing.
who would kill an alt 1360 times for that? LOL.
lets say u respawn fast and sht
its still
15 seconds for a kill
so...
4kills/minute
240kills/hour
u need 6 hours? wow seems nice
6h for 2k ec...ye no1 will do that

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
make  title that gives
no1 has time to kill 100 toons for 500 ec as 'spamming it for ec' and pkers will pretty much enjoy a boost? LOL
this
It's sadly true. Everyone has to exploit something fun
anyway they possibly can. Maybe there's a way to make
it 150 based ONLY. That means they either need 100
lvl 150 alts, or have to legit kill. I doubt they can do the first :)

+1 to the idea. PvP titles have been wanted, aside from just events.
and this