Epic Perfect World

Draw me all the things. [Ruin's contest ...thing].

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
im here to solve both of your problems with a simple tutorial. it's quick, easy, and doesn't require selling your soul.

you're welcome.
Wow. I'd sell my soul for one of your drawings. :-[

I love seeing those Art Events, I get to see more amazing art! Keep going guys, can't wait to see what others are up to.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
im here to solve both of your problems with a simple tutorial. it's quick, easy, and doesn't require selling your soul.

you're welcome.

Thank you bro. Helped me a lot. Gonna start drawing now.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

you're welcome.
sir? i get stuck at 3rd step!?!?!

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
sir? i get stuck at 3rd step!?!?!

try pressing the pen on the graphics tablet a bit harder until the colors flow out in the right places. you may need to break an egg on the tablet also but only if you're SURE the color is not happening.

Ariel_

you're welcome.

i wish i had a 1/10th of your talent you are amazing.

Offline 🌙

• sux
i wish i had a 1/10th of your talent you are amazing.

you have a talent too but thanks a lot ;~; your chibis are super cute meng...

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member

you're welcome.

Do you ever record when you're drawing/colouring? I'd love to watch it. :normal-12:

Offline 🌙

• sux
Do you ever record when you're drawing/colouring? I'd love to watch it. :normal-12:

i have a couple of videos but the files get so big and my pc is small and innocent... it lags when i'm trying to draw after a couple of hours. i considered to do this with some pictures when i was doing commissions  but i didn't. maybe i will in future.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence

you're welcome.
O, wow. This is amazing.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
seeing how everytime someone says i want art(aka cynix) they get art, i want art too .l. i love you all
Recent video.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

you're welcome.
Is that cynix LOL? Dude that's an EPIC talent you got there. Amazing  ;)
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
seeing how everytime someone says i want art(aka cynix) they get art, i want art too .l. i love you all

;~; baddie saddie maddie.

Offline 🌙

• sux
Is that cynix LOL? Dude that's an EPIC talent you got there. Amazing  ;)

its actually someone else who wears a pumpkin and suit but i guess it does look like cynix haha xD thanks bro
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2015, 02:49 pm by ♪

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
delete this im a :3er now this is lie

Sorry bro... LOL

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
http://sketchtoy.com/64630057

YEY ty for tutorial. Ely done!

sorry ruse xD you next