lol what did i just watch? xD

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Kia

A wild Soochi appears, half party dead.  ???

Insanity

i watched 1 min and there was an attempt of making a joke, that attempt failed miserably

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
I actually watched this video all the way. Really enjoyed it to be honest. You set yourself apart by doing something different than just "Pk + Music = Awesome video?" Most of the tryhards won't like the video because it does not show you guys tryharding PvP and trying to throw in some effects to make your video look better. Really enjoyed the video and the spongebob and the beep sound made me laugh. Way to make your video different.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
At first I was confused cause a bitch was like "what is this ****?"
then I realized ya'll was drunk and having fun and it's cute so I enjoyed it  :police:.
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2015, 08:09 am by Miki

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Lol? :-\
I expected it to be funnier.

EricaMurcas

I have to admit, I laughed quite a bit on this. The part that got me the most was "Snackbar" for some reason, that got me started, and then just the random comments were just the icing on the cake. Still have no idea why Snackbar cracked me up, but it did. Either I'm too easily amused, I am drunk and not aware of it, or, oh, I don't know. Any way, was a fun video to watch.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
This video was entirely made to not be taken seriously. This is just something we do when we're extremely bored and get enjoyment from especially since people like to take this game too seriously. We were obviously drunk, weren't trying to purposely offend or single out anyone. And for the record, no, we are not always playing this game intoxicated let alone frequent heavy drinkers. 0/10 wouldn't recommend as an often occurrence.

I actually watched this video all the way. Really enjoyed it to be honest. You set yourself apart by doing something different than just "Pk + Music = Awesome video?" Most of the tryhards won't like the video because it does not show you guys tryharding PvP and trying to throw in some effects to make your video look better. Really enjoyed the video and the spongebob and the beep sound made me laugh. Way to make your video different.

Glad you and some others enjoyed it for it's sole purpose. Media section needs more videos like this since the content posted here is always more serious and strictly based on guild rivalres. 

PS: The SpongeBob thing was my idea. ;D

At first I was confused cause a bitch was like "what is this ****?"
then I realized ya'll was drunk and having fun and it's cute so I enjoyed it  :police:.

Aw, I try my bestest to be qt gamer girl.

I have to admit, I laughed quite a bit on this. The part that got me the most was "Snackbar" for some reason, that got me started, and then just the random comments were just the icing on the cake. Still have no idea why Snackbar cracked me up, but it did. Either I'm too easily amused, I am drunk and not aware of it, or, oh, I don't know. Any way, was a fun video to watch.

I know where you're coming from when you say you have no idea why certain things made you laugh. I find myself laughing hysterically over the dumbest things.
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2015, 09:52 am by ☆

Zilara

I love starting my day with a good laugh. Thank you  :normal-2: :normal-25:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i`m dying LOOOOOL
what i was watching? wdf... :normal-2: