Epic Perfect World

r8 Gear

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
When r8 gear came out it said on forum update "To Match Dragon Gear" so it's got to 150 and all stuff but some things were kinda bugging me. I'm a barb lvl 150 and my name is Deno and i tryed on purpose to go 1v1 vs r8 ppl cuz i wanted to see why were ppl saying that r8 gear is op. I made few 1v1's and few tests but there was a kind of mistake in it. I find that Psy even tho it has more atk lvl them wizzard doesn't come EVEN close to wizards damage which i will put ss's about it. I wizzy spark and it would be normal for any HA/LA mix class like i mixed with my barb to get 1 shot. Everyone said it's normal but when wizz 1 shot u in dealing 2x more damage then ur hp is that doesn't look normal for me. What i suggest here is to remove from Magic Swords bonus atk lvl because it makes u with 25 atk lvl from 4 parts of r8+ 25-30 atk lvl from wep + Dragonscale nec + 10 atk lvl, Warsong Belt +5 atk lvl and Enrage genie skill + 30 atk lvl making it total of 95-100 atk lvl and that is 100% more damage to anything (exept if u got def lvl) + they are not even easy to kill with a Barb. They got significantly increased phy def (when being demon by 150%) + they get 25 def lvl from r8 and 5 def lvl from warsong belt. I deal less damage to a wizard who is arcane then i deal to blademasters or some other barbs or sins who are LA or HA + they can if im fully debuffed without spark in tiger form (66k hp is my tiger form) 1 shot me like a joke. I was dissapointed when EPW got atk and def lvl that kind of remind me of PWI times when r9 came out, i mean there is nothing bad to it when server needs something new i respect that but it just needs a bit of nerf or changes in my oppinion. Thank you for your time

Offline Gtar_God

I remember hearing that after a certain point, the effectiveness of attack lvls start to die down, like a quadratic curve or watever its called. It peaks at one point, then the dmg bonus starts to decrease even if ur attack lvl increases. But I dont think any1 here can really reach that kinda point, maybe psys will get close.

The main reason it seems like a wizzys gonna be hitting hard is because of undine strike/spark(genie skill). They can heavily debuff ppl, but wizzy's really need to use their 2spark skills or a Fire/spark combo to deal alotta dmg. Psys deal a steady stream of dmg with all their normal skills, with their 100 skills really being the hard hittin ulti skill. That steady stream of good dmg is evil when it comes to group PK for psys. Wizzy's can only really do their crazy dmg to a single target and that's only through gettin their debuffs off. It's OP, but easy to get around if u know how to.
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Wizard will deal more spike damage than Psy, the famous combo 'Undine Strike' + 'Spark' (genie skill) will lower your fire resistance close to the 0, so if you got for example 75% fire resistance and after this combo it got lowered to 10%, you will receive about 3x more damage for a short time. And they still can combine it with Enrage / Extreme Poison and they can crit or do it under a third spark. R8 did not change much in this case.

R8 has its advantages and has its drawbacks, for example you will get more atk/def levels for sure, but your crit will go down, cast time / atk speed slow down and you will lose considerable amount of stat points. Dragon Gear is balanced and provides fast cast time and atk speed, lots of crit and stat points, but R8 has the use for special builds, for example purify spell on magic weapons, more atk levels that would suit very well for DPH play style and more def levels for a tank builds. It's expensive though and need quite a lot of luck to roll the decent stats.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
don't forget earth flame which also lowers fire resist by a considerable amount which also stacks with spark undine enrage and poison..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
like Agatio said, Psy's have a more constant damage while wizard have a higher spike damage which gonna depend on the critical chance.
not only that but i can ensure you for people to use rank8 recast it takes a lot of Epic Coins...
i'll give you an example, im maxing a wizard for tests and so far i wasted around 40.000 memorial coins and around 10.000 of the nomral other items which i cant remember the names lol and all i got was this (check attachements).

this to show you how hard it is to get a nice balanced Rank8 recasted set.
like Agatio said, they might use the rank8 recast for the bonus and to reach an higher attack level BUT it will be totally bad to fight normally like a mass PvP or a PvP Event or TW's. that might be cool only for test damage where no one will attack back cuz in that case they will lose a considerable amount of stats, hp, movement and ofc channeling.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
Wizard will deal more spike damage than Psy, the famous combo 'Undine Strike' + 'Spark' (genie skill) will lower your fire resistance close to the 0, so if you got for example 75% fire resistance and after this combo it got lowered to 10%, you will receive about 3x more damage for a short time. And they still can combine it with Enrage / Extreme Poison and they can crit or do it under a third spark. R8 did not change much in this case.

R8 has its advantages and has its drawbacks, for example you will get more atk/def levels for sure, but your crit will go down, cast time / atk speed slow down and you will lose considerable amount of stat points. Dragon Gear is balanced and provides fast cast time and atk speed, lots of crit and stat points, but R8 has the use for special builds, for example purify spell on magic weapons, more atk levels that would suit very well for DPH play style and more def levels for a tank builds. It's expensive though and need quite a lot of luck to roll the decent stats.

About the Spike damage how can wizard have such a high spike damage since they use magic sword not a glaive or pataka. Magic sword has a balanced damage not spike like Glaive.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
what? Glaive have the balanced and fixed damage :D Magic Sword have the big diference between min and max damage.

Offline Chire

oh rly? >.> then we should remove Armageddon too sage/demon and few more stuff, cause barbs sure hit hard too. Daj ne seri ._. ...
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: