Epic Perfect World

Not receiving 3 gold

Offline taragoempie

• Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
  • Characters: Bejiggedy
  • Faction: Overseers
hi there, i have been voting on a daily basis and since the new system has been put in place where you get 3 gold instead of 2, i have still just been receiving 2 gold every time i vote. Is there a reason why???

Eagerly awaiting your response
 ;)
Why do the people who know the least, always know it the loudest....

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Make sure you are doing the captchas correctly. Also, make sure you are voting from 1 account per IP every 6 hours. You can also try clearing your cache and see if you get gold the next time you vote. If none of those things work, please post here so it can be checked:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

EricaMurcas

I was told on another forum, from another game I play, in order to get the one vote to count, where you have to pull the lady's face to the center and then your favorite thing to do, you have to click on vote and then click on the banner to make it count. I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate, but that's what I was told. You could try that and see if that works. Like I said, I don't know how accurate that information is, but thus far I haven't had a problem getting gold by using this method.

Offline taragoempie

Hi Tonica

Thanx for the response, i deleted the cookies and voted, i do only vote from 1 account so i will let you know if i received 3 gold.

;)

Offline taragoempie

Hi Tonica

Ive done all you instructed me to do but im still just receiving 2 gold :-[

Dave