Epic Perfect World

Rewards from instances

Offline Susi

• Old Player
  • EPW Since 2011!
  • Characters: Susi, Hoitsu, Kettu,
  • Faction: Worms
I don't know if there's already topic about this, but would be great to have more oppinions to gather ec's and items. Example by running instances.. Doing quests or something. Something like bosses wich drop R8 mats.. Does it sound stubid idea? I think it's boring to do same things when your already 150lvl R8. Would be cool to have more oppinions what to do :)
Susi 150lvl R8 Barb
Hoitsu 150lvl R8 Cleric
Kettu 150lvl R8 Veno
Klitoriz 150lvl R8 Psychic

*OLD PLAYER SINCE EPW CAME UP AT 2011*

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
no market will die!
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I don't know if there's already topic about this, but would be great to have more oppinions to gather ec's and items. Example by running instances.. Doing quests or something. Something like bosses wich drop R8 mats.. Does it sound stubid idea? I think it's boring to do same things when your already 150lvl R8. Would be cool to have more oppinions what to do :)

Increasing ammounts of ECs you'd gain in PV 135+ would be a good place to start especially for new players, but if you need ECs so badly there's TT 3-3 and Warsong if you can get openers to defend Pavs for you, but R8 mats would break the game, if you want to obtain r8 mats you can do Faction Base Trials then trade around on the Exchange forge you can find in pretty much every major city.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You can always get old TMs like tm 69 or eden/brimstone TMs to give 50 ec/run and u can do 6 a day(?)
or u can always set the TM lunar items u get
u get 3badges/run
1badge exchangeble for 1 damascene
(?)
so 3damas/TM lunar run
TM lunar doesnt require godly gear experience or anything, just good squad timing
u can give a fair chance to every1 on server not just demon sparked sins squads at worldbosses to get damas or end-game toons that can farm TT
rather than that is only WS left with low gear requirement but that requires many clients/to pay for defend q.q