Epic Perfect World

Skill lock

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
it is possible we can get skill lock like PWI style??  many time when i log i see m skils changed from my skill bars  :normal-8: :normal-12: :normal-20:

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
not sure if this is what u r requesting but have u opened "System Settings" shortcut: U

select Game tab check Lock -> confirm

skills may not actually be saved if not properly logged off

Ex scenario: whenever i create a new char no matter how i organize skills they get lost if i dc abrubtly

to prevent this once organizing skills i always log off the character to login screen and log on back now the skills are intact.

On other note if u were looking for something different from what i explained above, sorry for ur time and best wishes in getting ur query answered..

Happy gaming have a nice time always :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Mάx

• Inactive

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
tyyy.... but if pwi style  :normal-1:

what you mean pwi style?
mind me, i dont log there for years...is there something new to lock your skills? maybe from the latest update of theirs?

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
what you mean pwi style?
mind me, i dont log there for years...is there something new to lock your skills? maybe from the latest update of theirs?

Yes, on the side of the skillbars is a lock/unlock option and it locks all your skills/items you placed on your skillbars from being moved/removed

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
Yes, on the side of the skillbars is a lock/unlock option and it locks all your skills/items you placed on your skillbars from being moved/removed

would be awesome D:

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
not sure if this is what u r requesting but have u opened "System Settings" shortcut: U

select Game tab check Lock -> confirm

skills may not actually be saved if not properly logged off

Ex scenario: whenever i create a new char no matter how i organize skills they get lost if i dc abrubtly

to prevent this once organizing skills i always log off the character to login screen and log on back now the skills are intact.

On other note if u were looking for something different from what i explained above, sorry for ur time and best wishes in getting ur query answered..

Happy gaming have a nice time always :)

Nice one rish.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
It happens when you're disconnecting from server sometimes. It happens because you don't log out properly. It happens mostly when you disconnect from the server and you press the Force Log-in button. This is what happens to me to. If there's anything like Skill-Lock in PWI you could suggest it to Agatio and he might include it in the next patch.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
what you mean pwi style?
yea their have new locks on skills bar.. i was dl pwi again and find it xD
If it is possible in here:)

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Would be helpful, I tend to throw off my skills from the skillbar when I panic  :normal-2: :normal-13: