Epic Perfect World

Soochi's suggestions

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]yeah i +1 all.. ty for suggesting these..[/shadow]

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
It'd be great to have maxed meridian on new characters, but people that have 10+ alts that are already level 150 would be at a slight disadvantage.. Perhaps come up with a way to make it easier for those characters to max meridian too, to make it fair (and less annoying) :D

Also +1 on the mystic pets

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
It'd be great to have maxed meridian on new characters, but people that have 10+ alts that are already level 150 would be at a slight disadvantage.. Perhaps come up with a way to make it easier for those characters to max meridian too, to make it fair (and less annoying) :D

Also +1 on the mystic pets

+1 To this i mean i have like 30 lv150 alts who need meridian so would be great to bring a pill out or to have more chances each day to do them. :D
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
+1 Agreed on the meridian part

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I agree with maxed meridian for new characters and all the summon skills for mystics.

Why just on new characters...?

Offline Kia

I agree with maxed meridian for new characters and all the summon skills for mystics.

Would be nice if there could be a way to instantly max it for old/already created characters too if you decide to bring it out for the new ones (possibly over web interface like free 80 slots inventory).

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Would be nice if there could be a way to instantly max it for old/already created characters too if you decide to bring it out for the new ones (possibly over web interface like free 80 slots inventory).
This is how I will do it. Maxed meridian for new characters doesn't want to work, I guess it's due to lvl 40 requirement.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
This is how I will do it. Maxed meridian for new characters doesn't want to work, I guess it's due to lvl 40 requirement.

Thanks  ^-^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Thats awesome! Meridian is such a pain in the behind... lol

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Can u add more normal type dagger/dragon weapons with different interfaces in bag and as skin ? the fash weapons are bugged or show no action for skills after switching fast
like adding a set of new dragon weapons at weapons forge for hm 500 ec each idk?
dragon weapons, same stats same all sht just diff skin...im srsly sick of casting skills and seeing my toon stuck or doing nothing and sht going, idk when action is going, when to cancel and all.

Offline Kia

Thank you in advance. This will be a huge improvement for the players.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Finally the meridian.. +1 to the suggestions

Offline Susi

• Old Player
  • EPW Since 2011!
  • Characters: Susi, Hoitsu, Kettu,
  • Faction: Worms
They only listen to Soochi  :sad: Funny those 2 things happened.. Anyway great ideas and i think also that Dragon Temple should have some change for smaller factions. It ain't fair that one factions gather always ds.
Susi 150lvl R8 Barb
Hoitsu 150lvl R8 Cleric
Kettu 150lvl R8 Veno
Klitoriz 150lvl R8 Psychic

*OLD PLAYER SINCE EPW CAME UP AT 2011*