Epic Perfect World

Lag

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
im having terrible lag w/ my windows xP i dunno why.. its after the patch 38 please help me..

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
im having terrible lag w/ my windows xP i dunno why.. its after the patch 38 please help me..
Me too, but its rare. Idk how to fix this D:

Scylla

It might be because the host was switched.

Offline Issue

you guys arent the only ones..i nvr get lag and it been so bad since the last oatch that its been kicking me

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I'm using Windows XP and I haven't seen any lag at all before or after the v38 patch. It's most likely a bad hop between your computer and the server.

Offline SRT

Same here Dudes. Host must be watchin "stuff"

Offline crimsonrose

You need to update your patcher.

I have been kicked off the server a few times for the last two days, I check the sever and it has 1152 - 3000 ping. Yippeee. Or it's "offline" for me but AT THE SAME TIME a friend of mine is in the game with no lag no problem. So unfair :/
This site is affected by it too. When I'm kicked off this site lags like a complete turtle. took me 10 minutes till I saw that the "host" has been updated.

So yea...update you patcher, cuz if you open the patcher and it's just a square...you're outdated
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2012, 03:40 am by crimsonrose

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
I actually have way less lag since the last patch.  I used to skill freeze and lag out in the middle of stuff.  Not anymore \o/

Maybe verify the files? idk.  I do that a lot.  Also, try GameBoost for a little extra umph.

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
GameBoost only helps with FPS and not internet. And again, you might have a good connection but somewhere along the way there might be a bad host that's having some issues which relates to having a high ping. A traceroute to the server will allow you to see where the latency happens along the way.

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
GameBoost only helps with FPS and not internet. And again, you might have a good connection but somewhere along the way there might be a bad host that's having some issues which relates to having a high ping. A traceroute to the server will allow you to see where the latency happens along the way.

do you know the ip to the server? i kinda want to try that

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader

O.O teach me more master XD I felt like a nab when I read that lol You got way more Comp knowledge than me! (not trying to be rude this is a compliment)
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...