Epic Perfect World

Full Metal EP

Offline ~Venom~

A skillful metal mage is probably one of the most deadly things ever :'( so much pain...so little charm heals..........    gm nerf plis

I thought about restatting some magic points into vitality, but currently my main way of earning ecs is grinding shrine mobs, so yeah. I'll reconsider that in the future when I get better equipment. Your combo is pretty much what I'm doing when 'assist attacking', except I use shackle instead of mark of weakness since I don't have the latter yet.

By the way, is it true that MoW bypasses SoG?

Yes because MoW is considered a "dot"(damage over time) but all the dmg is mushed into that single skill cast. So you'll do full damage to a Sog'ed targert with MoW.

p.s. if you happen to be near a mystic and ur fighting a La/AA person by all means sog and physical debuff said target. The mystic should thank you since absorb soul also deals full dmg through sog  :))
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Death

• Old Player
A skillful metal mage is probably one of the most deadly things ever :'( so much pain...so little charm heals..........    gm nerf plis

Yes because MoW is considered a "dot"(damage over time) but all the dmg is mushed into that single skill cast. So you'll do full damage to a Sog'ed targert with MoW.

p.s. if you happen to be near a mystic and ur fighting a La/AA person by all means sog and physical debuff said target. The mystic should thank you since absorb soul also deals full dmg through sog  :))
Wow, thanks for the tip  :normal-4: It completely missed me that absorb soul deals phys damage since elemental immune mobs aren't affected by it...  Gotta read a bit more about skills  :smiley:

Offline Susi

• Old Player
  • EPW Since 2011!
  • Characters: Susi, Hoitsu, Kettu,
  • Faction: Worms
DD ep's op! Violet dance  8)
Susi 150lvl R8 Barb
Hoitsu 150lvl R8 Cleric
Kettu 150lvl R8 Veno
Klitoriz 150lvl R8 Psychic

*OLD PLAYER SINCE EPW CAME UP AT 2011*

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
@letkajenkka
I don't think elemental seal skill count total mag def u have just summed total mag def from gear including ornaments but not shards.
You misunderstood how skill works and wanted to get dmg from ur mag def.
Part of total mag def you have are buffs and mag stats you added but those elemental debuff ignores.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Could give it a shot. :) Would work i think ^^
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Death

• Old Player
@letkajenkka
I don't think elemental seal skill count total mag def u have just summed total mag def from gear including ornaments but not shards.
You misunderstood how skill works and wanted to get dmg from ur mag def.
Part of total mag def you have are buffs and mag stats you added but those elemental debuff ignores.
So you mean elemental seal disregards sharding? That would explain why sharding didn't improve damage after ES. I wish skill descriptions were more precise lol.

In that case this 'full metal build' would accept vit sharding, but it would have elemental instead of physical ornaments. It would make some sense if the resulting ep had enough hp to survive long enough against physical classes to pop plume shell and kill before it wore off. Wonder if that can be achieved w/o sacrificing magic points for vitality.

Let's say, the fight would begin with the ep using AD/sutra/ironguard to survive the first couple of hits, then plume shell for a chance to survive later on, then ep does whatever it can to make the opponent drop asap. If plume shell wears off/is close to wearing off, sleeps and stuns can be used to get away, maybe a combo of SoG and mark of weakness to finish...

It's going to take ages before I can test it out.  :sad: I'm so poor lol.