Epic Perfect World

Best Class for high ping.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Yes I agree. Grand holy master swane's epicness cannot be defined in the dictionary. Every time my unknown ass get within close proximity of him my PC reboot. :police: :police:
Thank you for supporting me and telling people about my alphaness my little unknown fan. Keep up the good work!  :normal-42: :normal-25:  :police:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Anything that isn't squishy.  :-\ I'd recommend a Seeker. Their defense levels are through the roof and can still deal decent damage.
I laughed

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Anything that isn't squishy.  :-\ I'd recommend a Seeker. Their defense levels are through the roof and can still deal decent damage.

They get one shotted by most magic classes lol...

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
And hiero'd by sins and wb's

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

I haven't really noticed that. :| In mass pk, the seeks I've seen have survived a really long time. I made the suggestion based on what I've seen(and heard about a year or two ago), but someone that actually plays a seek would know better than I do.

I play a wb and I've never hiero'd a seeker. Granted, I don't have my ws belt and my R8 stats suck, but my attack certainly isn't something to sneeze at. On seekers, I only hit about 1-2k without zerking or crits; about the same as what I do to most bms.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ea is good class for high ping

Offline Ꮤolf

• God's God.
  • Fearless.
  • Characters: Sylentic
  • Faction: ☆Crimson
ea is good class for high ping
^
Tab and spam skills / wings of grace.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I play wr with 800(normal) 3,000(mass).
You can make it work for any class after
a period of time. But imo... Wb or Sin.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Since I've experienced pretty decent ping (under 250) and pretty awful ping (350-900), I can tell you that your ping regardless of class is much less important in mass than in 1v1. For this reason, I only tend to 1v1 when I'm home on break aw.. but anyway.

In mass, classes you can play with fairly high ping without intense disadvantage are: Support wr, Psychic, barb, seeker, and mystic.

EA with high ping is suicidal unless you are playing with substantial support classes to alleviate enemy focus. Positioning is everything, but if your enemy is teleporting on your screen because of ping, things get tricky. For high chan ea's, you will find that your gear is being wasted because there will be a delay between skill casts, so i wouldnt play chan ea at all above a certain ping at least from a damage standpoint.

Wf and mg will have the same problem in respect to channeling your skills quickly enough in sequence to be effective.

Sin in mass as well as 1v1 is highly reactionary. You won't have much time to react if you wish to survive some aa in mass, so don't try unless you're ready to die more than necessary.

Ep in mass requires a high degree of both attention, and reaction time. Even a 2 second ping delay could cost your team a couple extra deaths. Don't be that ep who watches people 2 feet away dying and can't save them. Don't be that ep who needs an extra 5 seconds to rebuff someone either.

Sorry for any typos. I'm on my phone in a waiting room aw.
I'm basically 40

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
demon ea  :police: so easy bro. i spam AA + dartle and kill 20-30 ppl  :police: then i get hate target and die, and dont even see dmg log  :police: lagg is real.

Offline Alhmir

• Alhmir
  • Never its too late to start again
  • Characters: ALHMIR
Mystic bro F1 F2, doesnt even consume your internet plan.

hahahahhahahahaa