Epic Perfect World

Frostcover city hard mode

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
I like fc but it only serves for like one use armor for low levels.

I would love to see a quest / BH for a FC Hard mode reward bing something like EC and 3-5 [blood dragon stone ] retool this quest to make the monsters harder.  And perhaps replace heads with another boss . and make it a daily quest so you can do it once a day or something.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
its also a good place to lvl up.
the exp you get there is pretty decent + the mats you get can be made into exp too.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
I mean a use for people over level 150.

I mean wouldn't you like to have more options for dailys and dungeons. 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I mean a use for people over level 150.

I mean wouldn't you like to have more options for dailys and dungeons.

tbh i think the overwhelming ammount of dailys on pwi is one of the things that ruined the fun of it, but i dont think your suggestion would hurt if rewards arent too high so why not.

bvanharjr

Not really needed -1

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Would be cool, hard fc fun

EricaMurcas

If it was like TT where you could choose your level of difficulty, I'd be for this. I mean, I run FCC quite a bit for mats and what not, I would like a challenge from time to time. However, they would either have to borrow bosses from other instances or create new ones. We all know that Agatio is capable of doing just that, as we've seen in the revamped TT, I just don't know how hard it is to code new bosses in. He could always make all the bosses level 200 and all the mobs 150 in hard mode. The biggest question would be how logical the drops would be and if it would unsettle the economy, were those dropped items introduced. It's not a bad idea, really, it just depends on how well it's executed, should Agatio decide to implement it.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'd be for it, but not as a daily. Just as Tsakhi said, the drops shouldn't unsettle the economy.

And if this were to be implemented, I am heavily against making it so hard you need a whole squad like TT 3-3. Maybe make some of the bosses hard enough that you need to log an alt, but the last thing we need is another instance that we can't solo. -_-
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
I'd be for it, but not as a daily. Just as Tsakhi said, the drops shouldn't unsettle the economy.

And if this were to be implemented, I am heavily against making it so hard you need a whole squad like TT 3-3. Maybe make some of the bosses hard enough that you need to log an alt, but the last thing we need is another instance that we can't solo. -_-

there is almost nothing in EPW that cannot be solo,ed.

even if it,s whit a alt it,s still solo 3-3 (whit barbarian for Devour)