Epic Perfect World

What's the drop rate of EC from lunar mobs?

Offline Soul

Anyone know?

On a side note I farmed 750 mobs the other day if not more.  I got one within the first 100 and haven't gotten one since.

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
I dont think lunar mobs drop ec. I know ec drops off of the lunar key quest mobs outside of Tellus City. And not too sure about the drop rate. I know I got 10 in an hour of killing a ton of them. Rough estimate of about 1 in 30-50 mobs?

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline Soul

I dont think lunar mobs drop ec. I know ec drops off of the lunar key quest mobs outside of Tellus City. And not too sure about the drop rate. I know I got 10 in an hour of killing a ton of them. Rough estimate of about 1 in 30-50 mobs?

Ah well those are the mobs I meant lol =P

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
Ah ok. Well yea I got about 1 every 30-50 kills i think. But its moe based on luck then anything.

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline Soul

I killed like 700 of them lmao and only got one.  However; I only killed them in one spot as to avoid the rolly dealys that hit like 5k's and kill me lol.  I'm the kind of grinder that clicks presses a button and then looks at a tv for like 30 secs until the mobs dead.

Offline Soul

Sorry for the double post but according to my calculations yesterday the drop rate is approximately .1-.14% for a EC to drop from one of those mobs.  Unless I'm just THAT unlucky.