Epic Perfect World

Unable to login to panel.

Offline kazzlise

• Beginner
Whenever I try to log in to epicpw.com/panel, the screen refreshes.. no notice saying wrong account/password or anything of the sort..

It is the right password, I even tried changing it to make it work to no avail..
It worked the first few times after the panel layout was changed, then the last two times I tried it wouldn't let me login.. help? D:

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Whenever I try to log in to epicpw.com/panel, the screen refreshes.. no notice saying wrong account/password or anything of the sort..

It is the right password, I even tried changing it to make it work to no avail..
It worked the first few times after the panel layout was changed, then the last two times I tried it wouldn't let me login.. help? D:
Try clear your cookies of your browser, or try with Firefox.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will look into it. Meantime please try with the different internet browser.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
My girlfriend has the same issue, but trying out a different browser didn't help in her case :/ I'll tell her to try clearing her cookies

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I have changed something, let me know if the problem still persist.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Nope, it's fixed, thanks a lot Agatio :3

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
I've had this issue lately too. But usually if I go to the forums then go back to the panel it fixes itself. Either that or go direct through the Epw page instead of my bookmark for it.

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...