Epic Perfect World

Trauma - Artifex vs Warning TW ★

Angelica

Learn to respect your enemy or u wont have anyone to fight with. And I would go on next TW since I couldnt attend this one:normal-9:.  Seems that it was fun
both guilds do the same there is no need for you to talk about respect

nice video

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Learn to respect your enemy or u wont have anyone to fight with. And I would go on next TW since I couldnt attend this one:normal-9:.  Seems that it was fun

Both guilds do the same , it's part of the game. In fact, every guild does it , in a smaller/bigger scale. You support when your guild does it on the threads, in fact you yourself have made threads with names which are provocative, i don't see why you are here talking about respect in all honesty.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Both guilds do the same , it's part of the game. In fact, every guild does it , in a smaller/bigger scale. You support when your guild does it on the threads, in fact you yourself have made threads with names which are provocative, i don't see why you are here talking about respect in all honesty.

Didn't want to post such videos to bring a shame to your faction  :normal-47: but one of your officers made me to do it, saying sth about that 'warning will never beat arti with same numbers'  ;) still waiting for some ppl to quit from the same reason  ;)
.                                                                                                     

Offline Kia

Numbers disscussions again. How boring.

Artifex has offered 10v10 to Warning and HangOver often enough. Stop being salty and most of all... stop trying to get the thread locked.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Good fight hopeful you gonna show next weekend aswel enjoyed that TW even if we made ptys like 15 mins before TW lol

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Nice video, looked easier then it felt tbh, gotta admit.
However i went str build that TW without pulling cata, that already shows how serious we took that TW :)).
See ya next week ;)

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
However i went str build that TW without pulling cata, that already shows how serious we took that TW :)).
See ya next week ;)

Delete this post of infamous trash talker...
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Ok I cleaned it, and that was alot. I wont be doing it again so just watch the video and say gf.

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Heartbeat :normal-34: (original still better)
Supa cool vid and tw, FINALLY A TW
ty enemy for showing up
However i went str build that TW without pulling cata
Useless,kick

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Nice video.
Respect to Warning for at least showing up this time.

Ennaoj

Respect begets respect.
Don't ask one when your people can't give one.

As Mist said, just watch the vid and say gf.
If you don't wanna, then get out of the thread.
Simple.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
34 minute TW  ;D ;D

gf (harp late for tw as always)

Offline Kia

Cynix always does that. He has the rare talent to make everything look so smooth while i usually feel quite busy, sometimes even stressed out right in the moment.

DeadPolii

good video EASY fight hahahah >:D ^-^ :smiley: :smiley:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Next time hangover will help in tw my lovely ally \o/ looked like you couldn't bring atleast 50 people  :-\ , next time ho join time and make it 80 vs 80 ,  :rolleyes: