Epic Perfect World

The player controls Pac-Man through a maze, eating pac-dots(also called pellets)

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
When all pac-dots are eaten, Pac-Man is taken to the next stage. Between some stages one of three intermission animations plays. Four enemies (Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde) roam the maze, trying to catch Pac-Man. If an enemy touches Pac-Man, a life is lost and the Pac-Man itself withers and dies. When all lives have been lost, the game ends.

Enjoy

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Didnt watch all cause i have to go off but since i was in that pk i can say nice video its always enjoyable to pk with same numbers :police:

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Wikipedia ftw
U should mention it as reference source tho

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
its looks so fast , so furious and u forgot so ez :))
Nice video I missed this fun pk I was slept lelel :smiley: :'(
Last Edit: Feb 17, 2015, 12:47 am by Dawning

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
so many easies were made in this video harp  :normal-43:
distruction.....
more easy then easiest easy  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
distruction.....

Everyone on server knows how pk vs arti looks like. You can kill them for 2 hours straight over and over but yet they keep sigging casue they know sooner or later ppl get bored and leave. The best part is "easy pk " spam on wc right after fight it always make me laugh not mentioning videos made up from last 5 mins. But its a game everyone is free to do whatever he wants , just too many kids around.

On topic thanks for comments;)

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
2h easy pk vs arti 

Nice vid harp  good music :)

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Everyone on server knows how pk vs arti looks like. You can kill them for 2 hours straight over and over but yet they keep sigging casue they know sooner or later ppl get bored and leave. The best part is "easy pk " spam on wc right after fight it always make me laugh not mentioning videos made up from last 5 mins. But its a game everyone is free to do whatever he wants , just too many kids around.

On topic thanks for comments;)

:pig-2: So true.. And those reasons they put in pk video "i forgot to record first 2 hours of pk, but i record last 5 mins".
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
:pig-2: So true.. And those reasons they put in pk video "i forgot to record first 2 hours of pk, but i record last 5 mins".
I still find it funny how they gotta record everything to prove they are right, losing verbal arguments for so long taught them to fight with vids.
Still hoping for sigs to disappear one day  :rolleyes:

distruction.....
Mid or I feed :D
Last Edit: Feb 17, 2015, 10:36 am by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
excatly thats how they claim win pk after 2 hours lossing pk, and they feel proud 10-15 mins wining pk lols
on topic it was awesome pk great video

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
You have to post the drama in worlchat after the PK, nothing more funny to see all artifex hypocrite claiming victory and easy after getting rap3d 50 times...

Offline 102

You forget that it's always the same story since Xpendable vs Artifex times when they used the same line, where XP would win for 2h straight then people log off or get tired but Artifex keep sigging until they win. Aren't you a hypocrite to comment on it since during those times you were an Artifex member, a marshal actually, and it didn't seem to bother you, but in fact you just went along with all the crap claiming win when it was obvious it wasn't the case?Get off your high horse, insane gamer :)

Example :
:)

Weren't you in Xpendable complaining about this, and now you're ok with it and going along with crap claiming win?

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
7 Years ago FugiTiveS won tw against Method.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!