Times Requested: 1
Available for Reserve: No
Can i have this one?

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can anyone create a char that is identical to that of the images, please? If possible. Or if someone already has a similar ini, can you send it to me? Thanks

Acually, thats my ini. I created and posted a few years ago on this same forum. Think it was a contest or something.. how did you get this picture? O.O

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Can i have this one?

which one?

Offline serizawa

• D Re†urN Legend
  • Faction: D Re†urN
Can i get this pls?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

And a some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

Hello !
can i get those ini's please ?

1- http://image.prntscr.com/image/4aec7dc24e444a6ea4e8b30bfaaed1bf.png

2- http://image.prntscr.com/image/4c2539076f2a4cbc84ff37dae886a7a1.png

Thank You !

Offline sassyangle

• Beginner
can i have these 2

Times Requested: 3

Times Requested: 0

ahmedsky45

can I have the ea ini?  :-X :-[

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

if you want to reserve an ini it will cost 1000 ec.  if the ini is requested by others (not reserved), then the price will go down.  the more the ini is requested, the more the price will go down until it stops at 100 ec.  if 10 people request an ini, then it will no longer be available for reservation (but it still will be available for codes).  just getting the code for an ini is free, reserving an ini is the only thing that will cost ec.  

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you).  once it hits 10 people, then the ini will no longer be available for reserve.  but again, you can still have the codes for it even if someone has already requested (not reserved) it, and if the ini is no longer available for reservation

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

Guide for Posting Images (in 5 easy steps):

-------------

And a some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

wanted to bump this, I added a few more inis (3 tb, 5 ns).  it's not a lot, sorry about that, but they're all available for reserve.  I plan on working on more eventually.  I tweaked ini reserving a bit, making it cost ec this time

also I added a nifty guide for posting images.

a reminder that if you want ini codes, you must send me the images

ahmedsky45

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє

Offline ashjane

• Beginner
how do u change one of the eyes shape without the other ..?

Offline LivingElectro

• Beginner
Please let me know if you would like any codes for these ini  ^-^
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Hello. Can I have the ini code for 1. and 2. one? I want it pretty plz. ty :)
Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:28 am by LivingElectro

Offline Drive

• 🌙
how do u change one of the eyes shape without the other ..?
Beneath the eye sliders in the customization screen find the Change Both option and untick it.

Edit: Or I think for eyes there are Right/Left  options just untick wichever you don't wanna change.
Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:58 pm by Drive