Epic Perfect World

★ ☆ ✰Free char Presets✰ ☆ ★

ill drop 2 foxy inis here atm <3
(1st one has different colors,since hair was made to match fox tail,but in the end I changed it to kitty)
2nd one was ini I used on epw and my old pwi ini (I was lazy to trade fash,so I had to use the ones I had in bag)

feel free to pm for code

Can i get bot of this pict?  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
Can I have it please & thank you? :)
i ll send you a message with it O: happy you like it ty :3

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
i ll send you a message with it O: happy you like it ty :3
I got it; thank U so much :) 

"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran
Any male ea ini? 

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Old inis i had laying around, if anyone wants message me or whatever.

WF :

EP (Black ) :

Offline sweetypie33

[...] " />       was wondering if i could get the ini codes for this image a female duskblade picture #3
Last Edit: Mar 18, 2017, 12:36 am by sweetypie33, Reason: did not know how to add picture or images to this forum

Offline ashjane

• Beginner

can i have this ini pls?
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2017, 09:37 pm by ashjane

Offline NierAuto

Really talented people here gonna browse for hours to pick an ini haha but I was never very good at customizing my characters

Offline Supremee

• Moist 💦
  • Love truly. Be educated. Dress well. Work hard & get money. Be risky sometimes.
  • Characters: SupremeeV
  • Faction: Moist
To achieve something you’ve never had before, you must do something you’ve never done before.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
Can I have this one? Paying.

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  you just have to tell me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it, and I'll tell you if it's mine or not to give.  if it's one right from site, I'll tell you that I can't give it away to only you.  but if it is mine to give, then I'll put a red x on it on the image.

and please send me the specific image of whichever one you want (or circle the one you want), just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  sorry if it's extra work for you but hey you get these for free so shouldn't matter that much

also, all the inis that have the red x on them are not available

also you may edit these however you want

all inis with a number underneath them have been given already, so if you wanted to have them as only yours, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available, just not the ones with red X's)
May I please have this one? 
these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  you just have to tell me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it, and I'll tell you if it's mine or not to give.  if it's one right from site, I'll tell you that I can't give it away to only you.  but if it is mine to give, then I'll put a red x on it on the image.

and please send me the specific image of whichever one you want (or circle the one you want), just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  sorry if it's extra work for you but hey you get these for free so shouldn't matter that much

also, all the inis that have the red x on them are not available

also you may edit these however you want

all inis with a number underneath them have been given already, so if you wanted to have them as only yours, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available, just not the ones with red X's)
Can i have the last one to the right on this row pretty pretty please?

Offline Josh♠

Can i have the last one to the right on this row pretty pretty please?

Can i have the last one ?