Epic Perfect World

★ ☆ ✰Free char Presets✰ ☆ ★

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline Puzzle-

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Characters: Puzzle
  • Faction: Ultimatum | Outcasts
Any1 got some Badass lookin Pure Black TB inis ?  For free ;) Just send them 2 me, ty <3

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

Times Requested: 23
Available for Reserve: No

Times Requested: 12
Available for Reserve: No

May i have those pleaseeee! <3 

ahmedsky45

i Want 2 ini ^-^

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Please can you send this one to me?

Ty x

Xyrel

Alright, so i got bored as usual so ended up trying to make a female nightshade ini.
Thought could share them here if anyone wants to use them as a base for a new ini or as they are.

First one

Second one

heres also the old male ini i had since someone asked me for it in game 

and now i take my leave  :tiger-37:
just sent the code for u guys and here some more just pm me if need dont quote the whole thing

Can i get all the code please? ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline Allysa

• Beginner
  • Characters: TooThyFruity
  • Faction: Myth★
This one please ....
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2017, 12:16 pm by TooTh

Offline ValentineEP

Human Inis

Times Requested: 9
Available for Reserve: Yes

Times Requested: 8
Available for Reserve: Yes

These two please, for my new character.
New classes, new inis to play with. Feel free to use whatever. These are all Nightshade inis.

Most these edits are stolen from my website,
https://vk.com/album-84317324_209379361
i don't like people that take others work and try claim it as theirs, you may change the colour, but it still the same edit.

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
Most these edits are stolen from my website,
https://vk.com/album-84317324_209379361
i don't like people that take others work and try claim it as theirs, you may change the colour, but it still the same edit.
She never said she made them?

Offline valfreyja

• Beginner
Codes for this PLEASE! THANKS A LOT! ;) ;)

Offline kitsuki

• Beginner
these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  you just have to tell me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it, and I'll tell you if it's mine or not to give.  if it's one right from site, I'll tell you that I can't give it away to only you.  but if it is mine to give, then I'll put a red x on it on the image.

and please send me the specific image of whichever one you want (or circle the one you want), just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  sorry if it's extra work for you but hey you get these for free so shouldn't matter that much

also, all the inis that have the red x on them are not available

also you may edit these however you want

all inis with a number underneath them have been given already, so if you wanted to have them as only yours, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available, just not the ones with red X's)

May i please have these 3? thanks ^^ <3

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
Quote from: St.MandagiQuote from: St.Mandagi
Can i get all the code please? ^-^ ^-^ ^-^