Epic Perfect World

★ ☆ ✰Free char Presets✰ ☆ ★

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
New classes, new inis to play with. Feel free to use whatever. These are all Nightshade inis.

I like them all but i dont play any of new classes :'(

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
For some reason i started look Nightshades and it makes me just for the looks make one.

So im unable to pic btw those 3 -.-

PURGATORY

best ini of all time of all factions of all players of all classes of all shite

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

best ini of all time of all factions of all players of all classes of all shite
Share ui?  :normal-37:

PURGATORY

Share ui?  :normal-37:
bruh cake it's xpendables UI before Eclipse patch, since I have not logged for 4 months so it won't work anyway just found a photo from chats 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
bruh cake it's xpendables UI before Eclipse patch, since I have not logged for 4 months so it won't work anyway just found a photo from chats
I just wanted the pretty hp bar  :(

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hi,

Could I trouble you for these 2 ini's? 

Thanks! :)
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

And a some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

Hi. boss xanadu can i have Elf ini. #4, 8 and 34 if ever available for my ep and ea ... plss  :-[ :-[
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

And a some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

can i have #3 and #8 elf inis?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hi. boss xanadu can i have Elf ini. #4, 8 and 34 if ever available for my ep and ea ... plss  :-[ :-[

can i have #3 and #8 elf inis?

if you want the ini codes you have to send me the images and not just the numbers

@emma13 I sent you the one ini you gave me the image for, and if you still want the other one I will send it to you once you give me the image

on a side note I've reached 400+ inis sent, wawo

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
if you want the ini codes you have to send me the images and not just the numbers

@emma13 I sent you the one ini you gave me the image for, and if you still want the other one I will send it to you once you give me the image

on a side note I've reached 400+ inis sent, wawo
thanks, i got the msg, i will check how the ini looks on my ep and than see if i need the other one :) 
gratz tho! you have awsome inis there!

Offline Avici

Idol can I have this one also tyvm!!!super idol!
Can I have this as well

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Can I have this as well

yes if you send the image

Offline Avici

This one please

Offline homerisomer

• Beginner
Hello, It would be awesome if you could send me the codes for this one: