Epic Perfect World

★ ☆ ✰Free char Presets✰ ☆ ★

Offline Gowther_

• Characters: Yami
  • Faction: Fckless
Any got good ini's for male and female sin ? :)) 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Nightshade

2. 3.

May I have these two please?
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2016, 12:58 pm by H a b i t s🐾

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
A lot of the pictures that come with the presets are kinda glitched for me so I can't see many of them.  And I don't see it in the description saying the presets are for either male or female human because im looking for presets for Blademaster/Warrior. It'd be great if you could make some for us BMs xD 
:D

Offline Elektrichka

• Beginner
bump added sb/db inis if anyone interested u.u + a few others and male inis
I want  or  pls.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Any got good ini's for male and female sin ? :))

Offline xskylive

• Beginner
decided to make another post since the last one was starting to get all screwed up, plus added new ones

these are inis I've accumulated over a long time

some are just straight from a site and some are ones I edited from inis from site and some are ones I made from scratch

if you want any of them just send me a PM or quote me here with which one you want.  I just want people to know that this isn't a first-come first-served type of thing.  since some of these aren't originally made by me, I won't just be giving them to one person and then saying no one else can have.  but if it is an ini made/edited by me, I can limit it to only one person.  all the inis that are available for this have "yes" for "available for reserve".  you just have to show me which one and say that you would like to be the only one to have it.  you're allowed to reserve ones that were already given away as long as you're okay with other people having it already.

please send me the specific image of whichever one you want, just so I won't get confused/misunderstand and send you the wrong one.  do not just send me the number, send me the image as well.  this will make it easier for me and will guarantee no mistakes.

I will not send you the codes if you do not give me the images of the specific ones you want.  I will be irrationally picky about this so just send the images.  this time around it's easier for you guys to get them

you may edit these inis however you want

"times requested" is the amount of people who I've sent the inis to.  so if you wanted to have a specific one as only yours and it doesn't have a 0 under it, it's too late (meaning, you can still have the ini file, you just won't be able to say no one else can have it other than you.  but you are still fully welcome to have any inis with numbers underneath them, they are still definitely available

when you request an ini that is any class but db or sb, understand that the new UI warps older inis.  when you apply the ini to the char it may not look exactly the same way it does in the ss because of this.

And a some random male inis that I actually thought were interesting:

May i get this one? 

Times Requested: 4
Available for Reserve: No

Offline kyooxd

• Beginner
Elf Inis

Times Requested: 0

Nightshade Inis

Times Requested: 24

May I have these two please?
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 07:11 am by kyooxd

Offline ValentineEP

Elf Inis

I love these 3.  
can you send me pls.

Offline ❀Lilly❀

• Characters: Lillykins, charme, Charmer
Can I have these 2 ini's please?

Last Edit: Nov 24, 2016, 04:29 pm by Lillykins

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
bro can i get this ini..? and can use in wiz..?
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
No, it's a TB ini. So the coding is different. If you try to apply it to a wiz ini code it'll give you huge black patches across the face. Or maybe, say error. Not sure tho.

Offline Poise

• Characters: Poise
Technically you can use it. You just have to change the skin textures to whatever the human code is and the third eye to 0. But it'll look weird. 

Offline amberlamlam

• Beginner

May I have these?I really love both of them><

Offline sessyad

Can someone give me this ini please  :pig-8: :pig-8: :pig-8:
Thank you very much :pig-40: :pig-40: :pig-40: