Epic Perfect World

Kill GM Event

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
This event is should be rightly renamed "Let The Ranged Aoe Everyone Near The GM To Greater Increase our Chances of Winning" because that is what this is. The GM's know of this and try to fix by saying "PK Is not allowed, but aoes are"
which fix nothing at all. Comment if you agree

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
What are you saying

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
People complain about there being PK, I remove it and people complain about boring event.
If you don't like it, don't come next time. The people who do appreciate it can.

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
It's not that I don't appreciate it it's just that when you have a lot of ranged classes aoeing for the sole purpose to kill surrounding people to increase their chances of winning then it's not that I don't appriciate it it's just that it's not fair. Notice most of the winners were only ranged? And when you said you tried stopping pk but you allowed aoe which was the way they were killing us.

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Sorry, but why would you waste your time creating a topic like this? lol

It will get you nowhere.

I'm just hoping not too many people start commenting here, thus giving this topic attention it most certainly doesn't need  :-\

01.01.2016.♥

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
This does need to be addressed, why would gm's make a event that is directly towards 1 group of people? Is this fair?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Not everyone does the things they do just to pee on your parade.
Some aoe cause the aoe has a effect that comes with it or just cause the aoes hit quite a bit higher than their single target skills, ijs.

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
But the outcome is still the same

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
What are you saying

i think he's saying it's unfair to melee classes because they get hit by aoes from ranged classes when attacking the same target but idk

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
If I were to ban for AoE I would be banning almost everyone who came to the event. There would be no point in even trying to make such an event. The last few times I hosted it was mainly Assassins winning because of death link.

My comment still stands.
If you don't like it, don't come next time. The people who do appreciate it can.

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
Why not make it in a pk free zone and make yourself a mob or something like that to prevent problems like this?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
But the outcome is still the same

so you and no other sins use subsea?
no bms hf?
no seeker uses vortex?

dont blame it on ranged classes, close up classes use aoes just as much.

if it bothers you to be at the frontline you could easily just log a ranged toon. thats what i do. pretty simple solution.

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
I didn't but they did, last time I checked that didn't reach the ranged people. Just adding it to the mele causualty list.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I like to 3 spark and barrage as many nerds and see them cry in PMs when they die,u mad bro? :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin