Epic Perfect World

help

Offline josisteryo

I got a problem my skill desapear for no reason when i reconnect to the game ?? how to solve this ?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
That happens sometimes. Just have to refix them and hope it doesn't happen again. (which it might.)  :-[
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline josisteryo

so i need to create a other character ? ... its appen on all my character....

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Press R and move skills back.  ???

Offline josisteryo

i cant the skill can not be learn and isnt not in my like learned skill thats suck :(

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
i cant the skill can not be learn and isnt not in my like learned skill thats suck :(

What class are you btw?
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline josisteryo

i got a barbarian,psychic and seeker, the barbarian i loose de bersek rage thing and seeker i loose 2 skill i forgot the name of those and psychic i still try to see witch one is missing.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
i got a barbarian,psychic and seeker, the barbarian i loose de bersek rage thing and seeker i loose 2 skill i forgot the name of those and psychic i still try to see witch one is missing.

So when you press R, its not there too?   Or is it a skillbar issue
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline josisteryo

when i press r is not there AND i know its was there because i arleady use it and now i dont have it anymore, same thing whit my seeker skill, thats you swing your sword arround you, this one is missing to.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
when i press r is not there AND i know its was there because i arleady use it and now i dont have it anymore, same thing whit my seeker skill, thats you swing your sword arround you, this one is missing to.

Oh no that is strange ,well try and double check your bags+bank too and maybe you need to ask Aga's help
Go here/ Helpdesk and post. Good luck since its a game issue
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Did you learn any Primal skills recently? Some Primal skills combine already learned skills into just 1 skill.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Here's a list of the Primal skills:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=11942.0#post_skills

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1652881

You can go see which skills disappeared and see if they were combined into a new one. :)

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
Oh yeah primal skills,totally forgot about that!  :smiley:
Hope thats the only issue  josisteryo  ^-^
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈